Problem with Autobahnstyling ??

peetie43

Reaction score
Hello,i was wondering if Autobahnstyling are still trading as i purchased a Votex style A4 Front lower bumper 2 days ago and have not heard anything,no email even??:jump:

Well seeing you managed to order from them i must assume they are still going.

Not exactly patiant are we,LOL

It's only been 2 days

Yes but paid £253 quid and not even a confirmation email to say whether items in stock.Just nothing?? normally you get some sort of reply??

Yes but paid £253 quid and not even a confirmation email to say whether items in stock.Just nothing?? normally you get some sort of reply??

Are you saying you ordered the item online and have not spoken to anyone in person about the transaction? If they have a phone number, I suggest you call them up to confirm order or something.

They don't have a phone no. but i payed through paypal and the only email i've had is from paypal to tell me that i've made a payment to Autobahnstyling??

Yes i have opened a dispute and so far i still have'nt heard from them?

It will take at least a month for you to get your money back from paypal. They will contact the seller and keep you updated several times. But they will refund you, if in your favour.
Don't worry, paypal are very good.

I had an email from Autobahnstyling on 22/03/10 only 5 days after my order telling me that the items i ordered were out of stock!! They said i could either wait or have a full refund.Obviously i opted for the refund but again 3 days later have'nt heard a thing!! I have found a Genuine Rieger front lower bumper inc. meshes and full fitting kit for £289 at http://www.tuning.co.uk/vm/index.php where these Autobahnstyling crooks are asking £225 for a Rieger copy :confused:

I had an email from Autobahnstyling on 22/03/10 only 5 days after my order telling me that the items i ordered were out of stock!! They said i could either wait or have a full refund.Obviously i opted for the refund but again 3 days later have'nt heard a thing!! I have found a Genuine Rieger front lower bumper inc. meshes and full fitting kit for £289 at http://www.tuning.co.uk/vm/index.php where these Autobahnstyling crooks are asking £225 for a Rieger copy :confused:

I think it's fair to say Autobahn styling are not crooks, if anything, they are slow, VERY SLOW. Get your money back and go elsewhere if you are not happy.

have you tried m-99.com? they have some pretty good styling, either for just bumpers to full body kits, lighting etc. some nice things maybe an option oh and you normally get full mesh kits also with the body kits etc