Damned E-bay sellers

auroan

Reaction score
Website
www.dkwracing.uk
Now I managed to get an RNS-e unit of ebay cheap from lithuania (yeah I know .....) And the damn thing turned up damaged. Looks like it's been dropped on the top right corner and the DVD drive is knacked.

Anyway, the unit was wrapped in so much bubble wrap that you could play football with it and not go anywhere near causing damage. So what does the seller say...... "oh it must have been damaged in transit"..... fat chance of that..... the box the unit was in was pristine and undamaged. This thing has to have been damaged before it was wrapped. Do people think others are born yesterday.

So I've now got the faff and cost of sending it back, and getting another one sent out......:mad::mad::mad:

Feel for you mate......happened to me...I had to pi$$ about sending an RNS-e back cos the two rear RF connectors were damaged...the seller was even trying to get me to get the thing repaired....
Anyways..I had to send my damaged one back and I did get an even better one sent to me......
My seller was based in London tho....but name sounded very polish/lithuanian...
With flebay you pays your money and takes your chances.....unfortunantly

Tell me about it. Now I know why the guy accepted a lot less via buy it now compared to what he had it up for. Apart from a slightly bent corner of the front plastic facia and a bend in the case behind it; the unit looks sound. It's only when you try and load the DVD that I found it was totally knacked.

I wonder if it was dropped before it was wrapped and sent out anyway in the hope that the hassle of sending it back for a slightly bent top corner would be too much for me. Shame the actual dvd drive I need for the NAV was broken in the process.

Its cant be as bad a ssome knob buying your headlights, and then saying he does not want them, but you still have to pay the ebay fee's!!!!! If i knew where ebay was, i would go and dump a ton of horse crap outside their front door, and invioce them for the pleasure.

Its cant be as bad a ssome knob buying your headlights, and then saying he does not want them, but you still have to pay the ebay fee's!!!!! If i knew where ebay was, i would go and dump a ton of horse crap outside their front door, and invioce them for the pleasure.

I think you'd find a whole street ten foot high of the stuff

if you report it as an unpaid item, you can get your fees refunded

aaaah lithuania again land of the stolan audi part's....merc part's , bmw part's all wrapped and ready for us good against crime straight folk to buy em back ...lol

Well, we sold a Dension 500 unit on Ebay. We listed all the parts it went with, full pics listed etc etc. Guy bought it, paid via paypal, all looked good at first. Next thing we heard, he had contacted ebay as item not as listed!!! We sent all that was listed and it was listed as used, we left nothing out! Anyway, Ebay/Paypal gave him ALL his fees back AND let him keep our unit.....where is the justice in that! He got it all for free. Not a fan of Ebay now so let me lead the lorries of Horse crap!!!

Well, we sold a Dension 500 unit on Ebay. We listed all the parts it went with, full pics listed etc etc. Guy bought it, paid via paypal, all looked good at first. Next thing we heard, he had contacted ebay as item not as listed!!! We sent all that was listed and it was listed as used, we left nothing out! Anyway, Ebay/Paypal gave him ALL his fees back AND let him keep our unit.....where is the justice in that! He got it all for free. Not a fan of Ebay now so let me lead the lorries of Horse crap!!!

What was his his justification for it not as item listed??

I bought a full leather s-line interior on ebay, the driver's seat broken, shame I paid cash in hand instead of paypal.
And it was all meant to be pristine. Seller said that the two missing plastic handles were easy to replace and that it's £10 each from Audi.
Shame I was too excited when I bought it.

A lesson learned.

Still, sometimes you can get a good bargain on ebay. :hubbahubba: