Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,610

    "spat on Grandfathers war medals"

    Last edited by voorhees; 31st January 2010 at 19:39. Reason: decorum

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    tazzy baby's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    545
    Im with you on that one buddy
    If you give a mouse a cookie......

    He's gonna want a glass of milk....

    vorsprung durch technik

  4. #3
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,695

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Beggars belief ....
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  5. #4
    S3 HODGE's Avatar
    Brown passenger seat.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    1,177
    Hang the prick by his Tounge then watch him try to spit!

    The One And Only Brown Bora

    Current: 2007 S3, Solar Orange - Revo Stage1 + all the toys
    Sold: 2000 S3, Black
    Sold: 2003 BAM Nogaro Blue S3, Revo Stage2, 19" Rial Daytona's, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 2001 A3 1.8T
    Sold: 2002 A3 1.8T, Custurd Code, BBS CH, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 1999 A3 1.6, Jewish Racing Gold, S4 Wheels

    Xbox live ID: o_HODGE_o
    PS3 live ID: Hodge_09

  6. #5
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    I kinda knew which tolerant religeon he belonged to before I even clicked the link, anyone else surprised?

    Anyone else thought " I bet he's a bloody foreigner" as soon as you read the title of this tread?

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  7. #6
    S3 HODGE's Avatar
    Brown passenger seat.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I kinda knew which tolerant religeon he belonged to before I even clicked the link, anyone else surprised?

    Anyone else thought " I bet he's a bloody foreigner" as soon as you read the title of this tread?
    Was the first think that popped into my head aswell....

    The One And Only Brown Bora

    Current: 2007 S3, Solar Orange - Revo Stage1 + all the toys
    Sold: 2000 S3, Black
    Sold: 2003 BAM Nogaro Blue S3, Revo Stage2, 19" Rial Daytona's, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 2001 A3 1.8T
    Sold: 2002 A3 1.8T, Custurd Code, BBS CH, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 1999 A3 1.6, Jewish Racing Gold, S4 Wheels

    Xbox live ID: o_HODGE_o
    PS3 live ID: Hodge_09

  8. #7
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,610
    I have looked but there seems to be no mention of his religion !?

  9. #8
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    Do you think he is a christian Iraqi then?

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  10. #9
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,610
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Do you think he is a christian Iraqi then?
    Truely I don't know Paul,I know that its regardless of what his religion,colour or where he is from that I posted how incredulous his actions were.

  11. #10
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    I agree, his actions are totally appauling, but disrepecting our soldiers past and present is happening more and more from the same section of the community and to me it comes as no surprise as to his ethnic genicity.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  12. #11
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,610
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I agree, his actions are totally appauling, but disrepecting our soldiers past and present is happening more and more from the same section of the community and to me it comes as no surprise as to his ethnic genicity.
    I'd put money on that the man with the medals wasn't a six footer like us Paul
    It is all about respect,I hope he gets a few months in prison to learn the error of his ways

  13. #12
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    Knowing our bloody judicial system it will be against his human rights to bang him up in case anything happens to him.

    But hey, bad things happen to bad people, its a kinda cosmic karma, just like stupid things happen to stupid people. And as a result, the Darwin awards were invented and people film them for on Youtube.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  14. #13
    Keeno's Avatar
    Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    695
    Genius that bloke. Spit on the medals of a man who fought andd died so that he could have the liberty to come to this country and live a free citizen who spits on medals.
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

  15. #14
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Personally I think a bit of instant justice would have been the best solution............. I'm only small chap, but if that had been me, I know he'd have been at least 1 tooth short as I attemped to smash his vile gob in...!

    And yes, it was pretty obvious he was going to be from a 'culture' that has no respect for ours..........
    In my personal opinion

  16. #15
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    people like this , should'nt be in the country period .....deport him and anyone else who dislike's the union jack who live's here

    That's just after i have knocked all of his teeth out with the medal's that way there would be enemy's blood on them to ...great juuuuust great ...
    Last edited by voorhees; 2nd February 2010 at 07:41.

  17. #16
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I kinda knew which tolerant religeon he belonged to before I even clicked the link, anyone else surprised?

    Anyone else thought " I bet he's a bloody foreigner" as soon as you read the title of this tread?
    I'm not surprised you made the assumption
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  18. #17
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by HotboxDeluxe View Post
    I'm not surprised you made the assumption
    I am a realist, I am not politically correct.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  19. #18
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I am a realist, I am not politically correct.
    Nothing to do with political correctness - you can be as politically incorrect as you please, nobody should care.

    Bigotry is another matter
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  20. #19
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Hang
    Draw
    Quarter
    Urinate

    Even thats too good for the repelent vermin scum.
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  21. #20
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    So what in my statements in this thread make me a bigot? I would still dislike the person concerned irrellevent of creed or race. Its just that the odds were against it being an indigenous English person, and I spoke the truth, and was proved correct.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  22. #21
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    So what in my statements in this thread make me a bigot? I would still dislike the person concerned irrellevent of creed or race. Its just that the odds were against it being an indigenous English person, and I spoke the truth, and was proved correct.
    How were the "odds" against it exactly? The "odds according to sidibear"?

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I kinda knew which tolerant religeon he belonged to before I even clicked the link, anyone else surprised?

    Anyone else thought " I bet he's a bloody foreigner" as soon as you read the title of this tread?
    No, I didn't. I thought "what a disrespectful piece of s**t" but at no point did I think, "hmm, bet that was a Muslim" - maybe because I'm not a bigot

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I agree, his actions are totally appauling, but disrepecting our soldiers past and present is happening more and more from the same section of the community and to me it comes as no surprise as to his ethnic genicity.
    It comes as no surprise to me that you are still typing this vile tasteless race-hate crap. You're as bad as "them"
    Last edited by HotboxDeluxe; 2nd February 2010 at 14:42.
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  23. #22
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    The odds are based on an indigenous English person not yet having done anything like this.

    "but at no point did I think, "hmm, bet that was a Muslim" - maybe because I'm not a bigot"
    Maybe its because you don't live in the same environment as people in the UK living in inner cities, the reported cases of Muslims attacking soldiers and their ideals in the UK is greater than that of indigenous people doing the same.
    If it was someone in the Netherlands who was attacked by a group of youths you would probably blame the Nazi's, I know my Dutch mates do, so how is that any different? Does the accused party have to be none white in order to be a bigot to accuse them?

    Race hate crap ? Just because I speak out about certain members of the community that seem to think they are above the law you brand me a racist. Sounds like you are losing the argument as you are now decending to personal attacks.

    I thought he was a Muslim, and I was proven correct. That is a fact, that is not conjecture, racist, unproven or something I made up.

    Let me give you some more odds, and this is not racist.
    If someone in Brixton or Handsworth is caught dealing drugs, 99% chance they are of african decent.
    Cars being stolen and driven around a council housing estate, 99% chance they are white teenagers.
    Abuse of soldiers, 99% chance they are Muslim.

    You obviously have something against me personally, both JustPlainOld and 10Blazin also made comments, S3Hodge thought the same but its only me you seem to want to have a go at.
    If my posts offend you please report them to the moderating team.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  24. #23
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    The odds are based on an indigenous English person not yet having done anything like this.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...3-Philip-Laing Your 'odds' are dubious to say the least. Where do you get these 'odds' from? The media? Good luck gathering reliable information there...

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Maybe its because you don't live in the same environment as people in the UK living in inner cities, the reported cases of Muslims attacking soldiers and their ideals in the UK is greater than that of indigenous people doing the same.
    I only lived in a UK inner city for 25 years, what would I know

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    If it was someone in the Netherlands who was attacked by a group of youths you would probably blame the Nazi's, I know my Dutch mates do, so how is that any different? Does the accused party have to be none white in order to be a bigot to accuse them?
    The automatic assumption that a Muslim spat on Grandad's war medals is bigotry. Because nobody "English" would EVER disrespect the efforts of their forefathers, would they Philip Laing?

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Race hate crap ? Just because I speak out about certain members of the community that seem to think they are above the law you brand me a racist. Sounds like you are losing the argument as you are now decending to personal attacks.
    Certain members of the community? Yes mate, always the same ones... "they" think "they" are above the law; met them all have you? And I apologise if you feel personally attacked, that's not what I was after...

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I thought he was a Muslim, and I was proven correct. That is a fact, that is not conjecture, racist, unproven or something I made up.
    I congratulate you for your uncanny knack for being able to tell a Muslim from a headline. Could you do the same with a Buddhist or a Hindu?

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Let me give you some more odds, and this is not racist.
    If someone in Brixton or Handsworth is caught dealing drugs, 99% chance they are of african decent.
    Cars being stolen and driven around a council housing estate, 99% chance they are white teenagers.
    Abuse of soldiers, 99% chance they are Muslim.
    May I ask where you get these 'odds' again? I mean, if you're quoting off the back of a Cornflakes packet, I have a juicy statistic for you: Because my uncle is a Muslim, I am 76% more likely to spit at your Granddad than someone whose uncle is a Christian. While I'm at it I might as well spit on the graves of my own grandfathers, one christian, one muslim, why not. After all someone in my family reads the Qu'ran, I must be one of 'them'

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    You obviously have something against me personally, both JustPlainOld and 10Blazin also made comments, S3Hodge thought the same but its only me you seem to want to have a go at.
    If my posts offend you please report them to the moderating team.
    Not the case mate. I can't possibly, in all good conscience, have something against you personally, because I have never met you. I am offended by some of what you post, but guess what? It's the interwebs, it's an interwebs discussion forum, nobody should really give a s**t once the computer's off. I'm also offended when Just Plain Old starts spouting his National Front drivel...offended enough to go cry to a moderator about? Naaah mate, too busy with real life!
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  25. #24
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    149
    if i spat on a iraqi persons medals in iraq i wood probbly be beaten to death so why are we so easy in this country he should be dropped off on snowden naked in winter! zero respect ship him to iraq now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11
    Last edited by theviking; 2nd February 2010 at 18:37.

  26. #25
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    Phillip Laing, drunken student, not in control of his own decisions due to alcohol (still a prick though). Sober muslim knows exactly what he is doing, and that is the huge difference.
    A bigot assumes I have something against a person due to them being different in someway. I have nothing against this guy other than the fact he disrepected someone, I don't care what colour or creed he is. But Muslims seem to have something against anyone who serves in the forces, past or present.

    Have you seen inner city London recently?

    You keep mentioning Phillip Laing, any others who disrepect war dead that are not muslim can you name?
    Islamic scripture spray painted on a war memorial in Nottingham, abusive protest at a soldiers homecoming march in Luton. Planned muslim march through Wootten Bassett to name three. The odds are stacking up.

    Buddists wouldn't do that and Hindus served for the British army and would do no such thing. Muslims also served for the British army during WW2, but they also served for the SS in Germany (13 waffen).

    Home office crime statistics are online, and easy to find.
    I have also read the Qu'ran, I studied all religeons for my mPhil, although my personal religeon is Jesuit.
    Its up to you if you want to disrepect the war dead due to your ancestry, I would prefer you to have your own reasons, but if its reported in the press don't expect me to think " bloody white guy living in Germany" though.
    My views are a tad jaded due to reasons not being discussed on here, but they are my views, I am free to express them. I don't represent the majority of the UK population.

    And finally, you would like me if you met me, and your right, the interweb is an anonymous medium, and life is too short.
    Hey, I think we agree on something !! (insert laughing smiley here)

    (My smiles don't work! )
    Last edited by sidibear; 2nd February 2010 at 17:08. Reason: typos

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  27. #26
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    My views are a tad jaded due to reasons not being discussed on here, but they are my views, I am free to express them. I don't represent the majority of the UK population.

    And finally, you would like me if you met me, and your right, the interweb is an anonymous medium, and life is too short.
    Hey, I think we agree on something !! (insert laughing smiley here)

    (My smiles don't work! )
    I read your last post with interest and a little bit more "neutrality"... I think I may have been a bit trigger happy and apologise therefore.

    Just a point I wanted to make, when you say 'Muslims' you are referring to the troublemakers, the rabble rousers, the people who want to incite race hate (these people come in all colours). The vast majority of Muslims are just normal people. Different in beliefs and practices, but normal, and want nothing to do with the idiots and just want to live their own life without influencing others.

    "Islam4uk" or whatever it was called, (Wootton Bassett) is not representative of the Muslim family that probably live 2 doors down. If I said you were in the Nazi party because you were a whitey then I'd quite rightly have to kick myself in the face for being a bigot.

    We'd probably agree about a few things...and disagree about a lot more! (I need the smileys!!!)
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  28. #27
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,907
    "then I'd quite rightly have to kick myself in the face for being a bigot."

    My first though was how you would do that, how would you get your leg high enough?
    Then my mind wondered to Basil Fawlty goose stepping and I started laughing.
    Then I thought of Pizza.

    That's kinda how my mind works.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  29. #28
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    hey sidebar i said the same when that tool peed on the British memorial thing , no respect a piece of turd that want putting in stocks and put outside a pub and peed on for a month if i remember , and he was white British , i think it's cos you brought up the Muslim thing is why hotbox is attacking you , generalising kinda thing , I wasn't generalising I'm not arsed who lives here as long as they got respect for our heritage what little we have left , and work etc ....if they didnt and wanna spit on medal's etc then they should be shot into space or deported , nothing wrong with that ...

    If i spat on the black box at mecca I'm sure id be lynched and dragged from a 4x4 till i disintegrated , but that's another thing altogether , Play nice chaps
    Last edited by 10blazin; 2nd February 2010 at 17:53.

  30. #29
    Keeno's Avatar
    Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by HotboxDeluxe View Post
    I read your last post with interest and a little bit more "neutrality"... I think I may have been a bit trigger happy and apologise therefore.

    Just a point I wanted to make, when you say 'Muslims' you are referring to the troublemakers, the rabble rousers, the people who want to incite race hate (these people come in all colours). The vast majority of Muslims are just normal people. Different in beliefs and practices, but normal, and want nothing to do with the idiots and just want to live their own life without influencing others.

    "Islam4uk" or whatever it was called, (Wootton Bassett) is not representative of the Muslim family that probably live 2 doors down. If I said you were in the Nazi party because you were a whitey then I'd quite rightly have to kick myself in the face for being a bigot.

    We'd probably agree about a few things...and disagree about a lot more! (I need the smileys!!!)
    I don't think that anyone beleives that islam4uk are representative of British muslims, bar small minded fools like the BNP et al. It's just unfortunate that the small number of non-muslim muslims draw a huge amount of attention to the religion and give it a undeserved bad reputation. This seems to have extended itself to other religions/races/creeds as well, but that's a whole other topic.
    If we're honest when things like this hit the headlines everyone's first reaction is "Bloody foreigners...". Not because we're all bigots, but because of the point I made before, and unfortunatly they're usually right because if a white-christian had done the same it wouldn't have made it into the news. The media only picking up on acts by "muslims" only reinforces the negative stereotype.
    If everytime a group of white youths attacked a coloured kid, or pulled a Phillip Laing, the media sensationalised it, we'd all have a different first reaction I'm sure. All thanks to conditioning...

    SIDE NOTE: I said non-muslim muslims becasue those who do things like spitting on medals aren't true muslims in my eyes. the Qu'ran teaches acceptance and forgiveness. The only bloke I know who properly follows islam is probably the most respectiful, genuinely nice chap I've ever met.

    Also, I laughed at the thought of someone trying to kick themselves in the face for being a bigot! (I also have an unnerving urge to go and see if it's possible to kick your own face...)
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

  31. #30
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    My views are a tad jaded due to reasons not being discussed on here, but they are my views, I am free to express them. I don't represent the majority of the UK population.
    I think you'll find they probably 'do' represent the views of most of the 'indigenous' population on this topic,,,, and also a fair amount of the 'ethnic' population as well...........

    Hotbox just happens to have a fixation on 'bigotry' and 'prejudice',, especially where it doesn't actually exist...! All the classic signs of an enormous chip on the shoulder...??
    In my personal opinion

  32. #31
    unkle's Avatar
    Beer God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Leics
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    If i spat on the black box at mecca I'm sure id be lynched and dragged from a 4x4 till i disintegrated , but that's another thing altogether , Play nice chaps
    You wouldnt be allowed into Mecca or near the Kabba' (black box) non-muslims arent allowed anywhere near the place...
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

  33. #32
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by unkle View Post
    You wouldnt be allowed into Mecca or near the Kabba' (black box) non-muslims arent allowed anywhere near the place...
    No sh&t sherlock ...It was just an example mate .

  34. #33
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    1,177
    I completely agree with everything that sidibear's posted. I work in Birmingham and my girlfriend lives in Winson Green. I completely know where you're coming from. People can think what they like about me, and I can think what I like about other people, but I know what it's like from experience.

  35. #34
    unkle's Avatar
    Beer God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Leics
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    No sh&t sherlock ...It was just an example mate .
    My point was that Muslims are allowed into St. Pauls cathedral and many other important Christian places whereas non muslims arent allowed anywhere near the Kabba, no offense intended Holmes...
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

  36. #35
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    no prob's dude i get your drift its just that millions dont

  37. #36
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    26,720
    Disgusting little *******o, how can anyone knowingly do that kind of thing, getting fedup with these stories now & it follows the same line all the time, needs cat of 9 tails, see if he thinks its cool to do that again.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  38. #37
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    833
    A hero of war
    Is that what they see
    Just medals and scars
    So damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag
    Now it gathers dust
    But it’s a flag that I love
    It’s the only flag I trust

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO