Volks AutosSky Insurance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BF moaning

Post Whore

Status

Thumbs down ahem....

Yeah that would be it then. If a car can turn you on then he aint getting any.

Seriously it is just a car - right? If you disagree see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanophilia and then:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...1000-cars.html

Have a word with your self.
    BMW 330d M Sport Coupe | 280BHP | Le Mans Blue | Blck Boston Leather | iPod USB Interface | blah blah blah
    BMW 123d M Sport Coupe | 254BHP | Titanium Silver | Blck Boston Leather | iPod USB Interface | blah blah blah

2. # ADS
    ADS

automatic

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by neversaydie View Post
    Yeah that would be it then. If a car can turn you on then he aint getting any.

Seriously it is just a car - right? If you disagree see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanophilia and then:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...1000-cars.html

Have a word with your self.

Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

Neutral

Status
    I had an ex who did this moaning about spending too much mopney on my car. All I can say is " who is earning the god da* money "?! at the end of the day if you earn your money and you pay half of what is needed to be paid, so whatg if you spend the last on an air freshener. its yours to spend.

Neutral

Status
    omg.....iv just seen these threads ...totaly forgot about it........................ we have now split up after 7 years and the main reason was coz i was spending to much time on my car and going to vag shows.... hay hoo.... sh.t happens and to be honest my kids and everyone loves my car ..lol....and to me that car is my 3rd child.... so the ex is moving out tomorrow carnt bloody wait ..hes now going out with a girl who has a nice ford focus so i hope he is much happier with her lol....... i earn my money, the bills get payed the rest of the money is on my car ....mmmmmmmmmmmm lol...... spent 6 hours saturday just gone detailing it for a car meet and still do it everyday for an hour.... i dont know what ild do without my baby lololol....x

a3...to bloody right love ...
    MODS so far....RS4 18" , CUSTOM MADE STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM, TINTS(8% back ,back sides 20% front sides 50%), 40MM EIBACH LOWERING PRO SPORTLINE , VACUME VALUES.FRONT BLACK DEBADGED GRILLE......

Neutral

Status
    oh and it wernt that he was getting any... that aint true ..its the fact that whn a man moans so much then why should i lay myself on a plate when a man *****es like a woman... lol...im a chilled out bird love lol...so u got that wrong that he wernt getting it ... he was jelous that i sold his car for my nice one lol.....and no its not just a car...
    MODS so far....RS4 18" , CUSTOM MADE STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM, TINTS(8% back ,back sides 20% front sides 50%), 40MM EIBACH LOWERING PRO SPORTLINE , VACUME VALUES.FRONT BLACK DEBADGED GRILLE......

6th Gear

Status
    Haha just read all of this thread classic. My misses moans i spent too much time on ASN or talking about cars. And im always spending money on it. But she accepts it i think lol(well she must do she comes to shows and doesnt seem to moan). She did ask yesterday am i gonna be like this for the rest of my life? I said yeah probably
    Post some pics of your car up looks good from the small photos i can see By the way i've probably slept in my car 4 times. Not good first thing in the morning sun shining on your face. Also where were you at ADI on saturday Should of came was a good day and over 40 ASN members.
    Enjoy your car and keeping modding i say Just be with some one who doesnt get jealous over a car lol.
    Good luck
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    dont worry about it chick im like you except my mrs knows what im like and fair play she loves my car as much as i do, your man obviously was jealous you were spending more time on the car than him but who cares, life is about being happy and if your car makes you happy hun then good for you!!!! keep up the good work with it

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    loving the rollin shot of the black baron dude lol

Neutral

Status
    yeah this is a funny thread i think .... could chat all day ..lol.....

banskin.... i was getting my car redy on saturday took me 6 hours to get it ready for a west london meet on sunday... then a pissing bird sh.tted on it 4 times sunday morning b4 the meet up i wernt happy ..and in the summer times theres a meet up uxbridge westside meet ... its all vag cars its wicked.... . ......yeah i got loads a male mates that are well into there cars ... love it... and as for the ex well his loss lol..... me and my car come as a package.lol...... you guys are very lucky lol..u should all treat ur women like queens seeing that they are all good and understanding with ur cars...
    hahah

next bloke i meet im gonna make sure i see his C.V and make sure on it it has for intrest ......CARS AND MODS LOL.......im not dating anyman that dont like cars as his top priority lol....ANYMORE .....lol...

S3 Drift King!

Status
    To be fair, if my missus had the same interest in cars as me, it would be a p!ss!ng contest in the household! lol

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Rookie

Status
    OMG,,,, i swear its like reading about my self, without the boyfriend bit hehehe lol, Same age, loves cars, but hate football hahahaha lol

The ex would go spare if i spent a penny on my baby i always look at her parked out side and think what a gorgeous looking car and all my fam and friends think im sad coz i joined a forum about audi's, but my 7 yr old daughter says its her audi car and she loves the pitt bull song hahaha. Shame there are no ladies like you who live near me coz they would be rejecting me rite now hahaha lol lol :D.... But like twiggy said if it makes you happy then thats all that counts
    If you give a mouse a cookie......

He's gonna want a glass of milk....

vorsprung durch technik

Chugger

Status
    haha get some pics up and we will see if we cant find you anybody on ASN/ the internet, hahahaha.
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Are you on Facebooks? lol

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sportstractor View Post
    haha get some pics up and we will see if we cant find you anybody on ASN/ the internet, hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Are you on Facebooks? lol
    I'm waiting for the rest of the lads to jump into this thread
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

Rookie

Status
    @ sportstractor if i put pics up they will shut the site down hehehe.

vorsprung durch technik

Chugger

Status
    why are you under 16?
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Rookie

Status
    hahaha na just fugly lol,, here's one with my princess before the dog bite

vorsprung durch technik

Neutral

Status
    haha...love it lol...

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post

I'm waiting for the rest of the lads to jump into this thread

pmsl....... x

Neutral

Status
    oh and one more thing that my mates have seem me do lately ....lol.....................u know when u walk away from the car and u think ur look back once.... well i have to actually look back about 5 times ... then il stand there and stair at it for atlease 20 seconds then il walk then il do one more turn just to make sure the alarm is on lol.......................

this thread is so cracking me up ... u lot are making me laugh here ... this is gonna become a dating room here

and benskin...............m mmmmmmmmmm i can see that too .... hay i might get my pic up but i dont know how to do the big pics lol.....like tazz has done ... can anyone help....xx

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by happyme View Post
    and benskin...............m mmmmmmmmmm i can see that too .... hay i might get my pic up but i dont know how to do the big pics lol.....like tazz has done ... can anyone help....xx
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general...res-forum.html

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzy baby View Post
    OMG,,,, i swear its like reading about my self, without the boyfriend bit hehehe lol, Same age, loves cars, but hate football hahahaha lol

The ex would go spare if i spent a penny on my baby i always look at her parked out side and think what a gorgeous looking car and all my fam and friends think im sad coz i joined a forum about audi's, but my 7 yr old daughter says its her audi car and she loves the pitt bull song hahaha. Shame there are no ladies like you who live near me coz they would be rejecting me rite now hahaha lol lol :D.... But like twiggy said if it makes you happy then thats all that counts

ohhhhhh and tazzy..............ermmmmm i dont just love my cars with all my heart i actually love football too lol....sorry lol......

and where u from pmslol.......x

Neutral

Status
    mmmmmmmmmmm i carnt do it so a little signature pic will have to do lol.......i think im just making my life hard here with getting confused on how to upload it ... thanks anyway jojo....x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12