Big Brother - Why?

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Reaction score
Why are they STILL pursuing Big Brother? Am I the only one who hates it or what? My missus watches it religiously. I think it's payback for my abuse of online COD...

Why are they STILL pursuing Big Brother? Am I the only one who hates it or what? My missus watches it religiously. I think it's payback for my abuse of online COD...

Lucky for you then, that this is the last EVER BIG Brother, so no more stressing after this series.

There is a Big Brother going on at the moment? Had not realised... Not that I give a T**s. Goldfish bowl 'entertainment' for idiots, starring wannabe Z-list celebrities!

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Brother is always full of complete tits! However, I do have some favourites... and they belong to the woman in the Dreams sponsor advert just before the programme starts! A very nice rack indeed!

I hate that lady soveriegn who has just been booted off stupid chav , cant stand her ...

I don't watch Big Brother - the producers deliberately go out of their way to find the most irritating d*ckheads to particiapte - and of course as has already been stated - its about money !