Why on earth....

smudge_don

Reaction score
....am i at work!?

Been here all of yesterday and all of today, and half day tomorrow, i'm gonna be sitting here doing absolute sweet FA!!!

Anyone else been dragged in?

I could be doing the same at home as i'm doing here :lazy:

Yeh Im working too. But Im still busy, would rather be sitting doing nothing for a change because Im allways busy.

I'm working all the way through to next week, including new years eve and day lol, can't complain though, I need to make up for a poor December!

Yeh Im working too. But Im still busy, would rather be sitting doing nothing for a change because Im allways busy.

See i'm the opposite, i love to be busy, i'd love to be rushed off my feet right now

I hate coming into work and doing feck all :3sadwalk:

Im at work, was yesterday all day too, today till 5 and tomorrow half day.

Ive been quite busy, but not a patch on how busy i am normally.

I want to be at home doing sweet FA.:(

I'm in the same boat.. All day yesterday, all day today and half day tomorrow.. Why cant oil stop for xmas and new year huh? Whats the big deal...

I'm in the same boat.. All day yesterday, all day today and half day tomorrow.. Why cant oil stop for xmas and new year huh? Whats the big deal...

haha i say the same thing for the stock exchange, why does that have to continue to tick when i should be on a break for xmas and new yrs?

I have to be in :beee: because hardly anybody else is! Lucky I've got almost sod-all to do, because I can't delegate to people who aren't in. Half-day tomorrow then Prague with the missus till Sunday, whoop :happy:

Monday it's all back to normal, same s**t new year :beee:

Just think you may all be sat there doing sweet FA, however you are getting PAID to do sweet FA....now thats SWEEET!! :)

Anyway it could be worse, you could be a student having to do a boring 3500 word report..I don't get paid for my work :(

Just think you may all be sat there doing sweet FA, however you are getting PAID to do sweet FA....now thats SWEEET!! :)

Anyway it could be worse, you could be a student having to do a boring 3500 word report..I don't get paid for my work :(

har har :haha:

No symapthy here!. I worked nights all over Christmas and I'm back in work now for another 6 days...yaaaaaaaawn!

BORED!

And lol at my thread title being changed to "Why on Earth"

We're not in the 1800's :rolleyes:

Smudge Don, I just noticed your not too far from me in Croydon, Do you go to any or know of any meets around our area at all? Wouldnt mind meeting some folks off here, would also give me the oppurtunity to get the old gimp suit out of the closet...

Smudge Don, I just noticed your not too far from me in Croydon, Do you go to any or know of any meets around our area at all? Wouldnt mind meeting some folks off here, would also give me the oppurtunity to get the old gimp suit out of the closet...

Not sure i wanna meet you if you're intentions are coming along with a gimp suit :undwech:

To be honest mate, not a lot of meets are arranged, i think someone has arranged something near Lakeside for early Jan in the events section, so check that out

Could always have a mini meet, where abouts are you in Croydizzle?