Annoying adverts

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
And I thought it couldn't get any worse than crazy frog.

The current Go Compare advert is doing my head in, closely followed by webuyanycardotcom.

Anyone else annoyed by repetitous adverts?

They both do my nut in! Cant stand them. Especially the webuyanycar one coz it sticks in my head! :banghead:

Also hate one of the cash4gold ads. Cant remember which one, but one in particular drives me nuts!

Old hat, but the Cillit Bang advert annoyed me so much I had to leave the country. True :happy:

Cillit Bang adverts over here as well :gun2:

Must admit, I turn the channel over when one of those cash for gold adverts comes on, theyre doing my head in!

that kid who wants a poo at pauls does my f-----g head in

ARG! Makes me want to poo on him, never mind at Paul's house!

There are far far too many irritating adverts at the moment.

What the hell is a spondulick? And I'd like to publically (sp?) thank cash4gold. Without them I never would have realised that my gold is actually worth money?!?! Well ****** me sideways...:ohmy:

I just keep hoping for the new Dairy Milk advert to come on, that bloke at the end cracks me up!

Just one word :

Simples...

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Just one word :

Simples...

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Worryingly, when looking for a new quote when our insurance came up for renewal, off the girlfriend goes to www.comparethemeerkat.com

"What's the f*****g point of that?! It hasn't got insurance on it, it's just meerkats!!"

Missed the point of the advert methinks...

That ****** advert for Dell (well I think it is Dell the advert annoys me so much that I always forget what it is advertising!!!!) Lollypop lollypop - if I never hear that song again it will be too soon and as my husband pointed out "doesnt it look wrong on an advert that when it starts one guy suddenly stands up and smiles at the bloke next to him whilst fastening his dungarees!!!"

And I thought it couldn't get any worse than crazy frog.

The current Go Compare advert is doing my head in, closely followed by webuyanycardotcom.

Anyone else annoyed by repetitous adverts?

I hate it with a passion too! And they always make it louder than what you were watching too!!!

My other hate at moment it ads for new mobile phones - Can somebody please make an advert that hasn't had steps removed, sequences shortened, imaged enhanced etc!!! I want to see its real performance please....

The adverts are way of these day's. The one i do like is i........................... WE HOPE ITS CHIPS ITS CHIPS..

The one's i hate are the gold advert...it so pees me off especially the one with anne diamond , where she says just phone up and we will send you your FREE GOLD PACK i mean WTF am i supposed to be great full for this effin free pack ...its a damn freepost envolope , just for this comment i may assinate her lol hahahahahahaha

Also another advert i hate and want to shoot the guy who thought of it into space with a years supply of air and food is the guy who made that meercat advert compare the market . com .....

Truly awefull................

Last edited:
Go Compare - just irritating, especially the new one "great sound system" - shut up you silly cow!!

Car Spotter - why do I want to know how much someone elses car is worth?

Poo at Pauls - Pointless, I cant even remember what it is advertising so EPIC FAIL!

Cadburys - Toys racing down a runway to crap music - why??

InjuryLawyers4U - EastBenders reject feeling the need to spell out to me what this might mean

McDonalds "time, care and attention, thats what makes McDonalds" - Are people falling for that? that is everything Mcdonalds IS NOT!

InjuryLawyers4U - EastBenders reject feeling the need to spell out to me what this might mean

Don't forget that they're laywers. For you. And you get 100% of the compensation.

The only compensation I want is watching someone blow his head off with a shotty...

McDonalds "time, care and attention, thats what makes McDonalds" - Are people falling for that? that is everything Mcdonalds IS NOT!

Then again, "Slow, Useless and F**kin Ugly" isn't much of a slogan... lol