Chris NottEM Tuning

Thread: Car vandalism

1st Gear

Status

Car vandalism

Well my mother got a nice surprise today when she went to her car to find two of her side windows smashed and the glovebox open, there was nothing there to steal,

Thing that gets me why on earth would they smash two windows if they were thiefs? Do you think it was just vandals?

insurance people coming to pick car up today 75 excesse,

cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I would swear but I'd get told of so I'll do it in my head xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol.

Sounds like pissed idiots to me who thought lets do this for fun & at same time see whats inside.

Sorry to hear as I've had 2 audis done at same time twice.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    Tossers! Agree with NHN ^

4th Gear

Status
    I never forget one of my 1st cars cars (back in the early 80's) was a 1.9 RWD Vauxhall Cavalier - don't laugh now - I loved that car right up intil I wrote it off at the age of 22...

Anyways I digress.....I left it outside the Cricketers Pub in Gillingham.....came out at about 10:30 to find some clowns had walked all over it.....

I was just gutted ! Had to buy a new bonnet, boot lid and get roof sorted.....cannot remember how much it was but I had to borrow the money of my parents.....

I sincerely hope whoever was responsible has had their vandalised in a similar manner !!
    Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc