Careless idiots that bang your car in multi-storey carparks!

unkle

Beer God
Reaction score
Went into Leicester today parked in the Highcross multi-storey, was pretty rammed took ages to find somewhere to park and when I did it was next to a kev'ed up badly parked Fiat, I thought I should find somewhere else as was a bit worried, looked like the sort of person that wouldnt really give a toss about banging their door into someone elses car but was in a hurry, when I got back the carpark was empty pretty much so checked my door wish I hadnt now as theres a slight scratch and a pin ***** dent on the Bora......

Pretty ****** off with myself cos Im normally uber paranoid when it comes to parking, I'll always park miles away from anyone but as I was in a hurry so didnt bother, thats the third time my car has been damaged in about a week hopefully bad luck comes in threes and Im done, what a K*UNT you are you Fiat driving bastid I hope your endure a life time of 'quality' Italian cars and all the MASSIVE bills and unreliability thats goes with it........................................................... :(

Tis quite annoying, I've been driving my Passat for 7 years or so now, and it's got 3 dings in the last 6 months, since I started to use it for the school run. The bodywork was in excellent condition prior to these 3 dings!!
I've seen a woman driving her Saab 9-3 park up and literally slam her door into the car next to it! Kids getting out the back follow up with the same, like if it's ok for mummy to do it, then it should be fine with us attitude. I'm talking a serious door swing here where you can hear a thud, not a light opening and leaning on the other cars door if it's actually tight. I've literally drove past the same car where there is a space next to her, it's just not right.

De Ja Vous this thread huh.

Off topic: JoJo the tube vid shows good start but didnt you lose?

I wish Preston council would knock down the poxy multi story car park above the bus station....I ended up there today....and the road up to it is only really fit for an "Original mini" as the useless side kerbs up the ramp are so f*****n high ! and me slowly crawling up the ramp I STILL managed to scuff one of my perfect alloys......***......just wish I could send Preston Council the bill for my scuffed alloy repair !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would send Preston City Council the bill for your wheel repair together with photos of the ramp etc . I know the car park from the days when I worked at Preston City Council and had to pay them for the pleasure of leaving my pride and joy there.

On a similiar subject why can't idiots return their trolleys to the bay rather than leave them to damage cars (as happened in Tesco's again today)

I always park MILES away from anyone.

Had too many carpark dings to remember. Ever since I did a full body off bare metal resto on my '67 Bug....about a week after getting it on the road some fat tw&t in a merc buried his door into my passenger door as I was sat in the car.

He just walked off after looking at me. Needless to say he was dragged back to the car and made to give me his details.

I think "you dent my door and walk away again pal and I'll dent your face with my door". I properly lost it, got him to sort it out though....perhaps he'll take more care in the future.

Good while ago now though!.

Fecking AAAAAAAA Tommo, its feckwits like that, that get right up my nose think they're it & dont have to be responsible for there actions

Should of wiped your butt with your hand & got him to Smell Your Finger, lmfao