GOD DAM MCDONALDS!

Wai-Fan

Reaction score
Just been to McDonalds! Went for some chicken nuggets and Mozzarella dippers.

Sat in the car with a load of chavs banging their music in the car park for about 15 mins.

Got home.

Got the mozzarella dippers out.

Took a bite...

THERE WAS NO MOZARELLA CHEESE IN THE DIPPERS! THEY WERE HOLLOW! ALL OF THEM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So disappointed!

Rant over.

They were probably healthier that way! My rant? Well I boycotted McD's over 10 years ago. Meat shouldn't be gray! Nevermind all the bad things they do to the animals to get the "meat" but the food is crap anyway. I can more out of my money from the grocery store and make it myself! Rant over.....:o.k:

^ To be fair though if you're eating at McDonalds you're not that worried about your health in the first place. Is it even technically food. lol

Saying that I'm partialk to their breakfast and odd quarter pounder

MMMMMM sausage and egg mc muffin and a bacon roll with ketchup rather than brown sauce!!! :)

Not that that helps you at all...lol

Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin meal with an OJ is a win :)

Although I did have a 'Summer BBQ' burger tonight (pushed for time at work) and it was lovely!!.

Its emergency food though, only purchased when in a hurry at work.

So is that what you feed the new one in the morning then nilz, lol

I much prefer a BK whopper xl, man what a burger, love it but only occassionally given fat content.

I've got 8 minutes to get a sausage and egg mc muffin in, because now I really fancy one!

Not gonna make it :ermm: The only thing I like from there is the breakfast stuff, I love grease in the morning!

I'd have took those dippers back. If there was no cheese in them, how did they not collapse? :uhm:

I love bacon rolls, brown sauce though, I never understood why some religions don't like pig, its so damn tasty!

or a Big Breakfast...mmmmm!

Every Saturday I have McDonalds deli of the day which is spicy chicken in sweet chilli sauce, they make them to order so its nice and hot....the gym I go to is closed by the time I finish work so I figure meh... :)

KFC is the way to go, but they dont do brekkie, I wander what they would do if they did???? :think:

I dont really do McD's anymore, only thing I have from there anymore is brekkie.

One of the main things I loved from McD's was the McRib, I wish they would bring that back again, it was yummy!!!

Has anyone tried the Subway brekkies???

As for McD's for the little one, not a chance!!!

I wont be far from you tomorrow, gonna be over at AMD then into Bracknell.

Is there a BK near you, lol, I hear a BK meet coming up, lol

lol funny you say that, there is one is Maidenhead and i'm in tomorrow as am getting new alloys delivered! let's all park down Maidenhead high street and stare out some chavs :)

sounds like a plan & the chav staring is bonus, lol

Might be a shout! depends on when the wheels arrive damn it! i bet they roll up at 5.30pm (no pun intended).

Was that your copper stance with that reply, lol

Give me a an extra large mixed tikka kebab in a naan any day of the week.

Nights tonight so guess what my dinners going to be? :)

cant beat the BK big breakfast bun...the cure of many hangovers...especially the hash browns

Subway Brekkies..:puke2:

6 weeks on and still gag at the thought.....sausage with `bits` in, fatty bacon, cold in the middle.....mmmm

Rather eat tramps snots, or underpants...etc

I'd have took those dippers back. If there was no cheese in them, how did they not collapse? :uhm:

The dippers dont collapse as the shell of them is fairly hard. When you heat mozzerella it goes very stringy but can be contained in the "tubes" however if you over heat them, then the cheese becomes more fluid like and simply seeps out leaving a hollow tube!!

The dippers dont collapse as the shell of them is fairly hard. When you heat mozzerella it goes very stringy but can be contained in the "tubes" however if you over heat them, then the cheese becomes more fluid like and simply seeps out leaving a hollow tube!!

Thanks for clearing that up! :salute: Hmmm, melted mozzarella sounds good, not sure I like the sound of the crusty tube they come in though :puke:

scratty D`s ...........

BK that flame grill taste i.e. we burn everything

Subway and KFC are ok and the only ones I will go in

hotwings_product.jpg

You know you want too!

OK so the majority vote is to stay away from Subway brekkies, cool.

I dont eat Beef anymore and do really like the Maccies brekkies...

However as Tom said, you cant beat a mixed kebab, they are gorge!!!

I could have them for lunch and dinner 7 days a week, if i had to!! Yummy

Uh Nilzy you're of solids for the foreseeable future

Here comes the choo choo train, lmao

baby-being-fed.jpg

I had an awesome kebab at 3am this morning. Mixed tikka and doner in a naan....yum!.

Bog roll in the fridge on stand by.....the chilli sauce was quite warm!.

Back OT - I find McDonalds food utter sh*te....no matter whatthey say in their adverts (100% beef)...

Coffee is OK though !

I had a McDonalds in Germany last week as I used to love Hamburger Royal TSs but it was a bit boring. They do spicy chicken wings too and they were tasteless! Wish I hadn't gone.