GOD DAM MCDONALDS!

I prefer that BK microwaved taste.

Once a month we do the dreaded 'Happy' meal thing for the wee boys at our local drivethrough golden arches. I get in and out of there as quick as possible and take it home to eat. I'd rather not sit around seeing just how much litter and **** each chav can through out of his window.

McDonalds attracts impatient chavs and bad attitudes generally.

In fact, if you ever want to see a bunch of degenerates, inbreds, thieves and weirdos, then either visit your local McDoodlipops or your local bus station.

I prefer that BK microwaved taste.

Once a month we do the dreaded 'Happy' meal thing for the wee boys at our local drivethrough golden arches. I get in and out of there as quick as possible and take it home to eat. I'd rather not sit around seeing just how much litter and **** each chav can through out of his window.

McDonalds attracts impatient chavs and bad attitudes generally.

In fact, if you ever want to see a bunch of degenerates, inbreds, thieves and weirdos, then either visit your local McDoodlipops or your local bus station.

That is all soooooo true....wherever you go ! On the way back from seeing a couple of mates in Chester (we were s'posed to have gone for an Injun but they ate before they came out tsk tsk) I was bl**dy starving, so stopped off at the McDonalds at Lymm (thats the M56 junction services where it meets the M6) at 1am....and there were loads of impatient chavs and bad attitudes ...not to mention Corsa's, Saxo's etc with big bore exhausts and stereo's with no treble but all base....

and an amazing amount of McDonalds related rubbish in the car park ...

I had a Summer Chicken Supreme,,it did not look like this by the way
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/food/chicken/chicken-supreme.mcdj
and made me feel a bit queasy on the way home I have to say....

On another issue....I really do rue the day when my daughter eventually brings some spotty **** home - if his motor has anything that was not original fit on it (Stereo or alloys excluded) he ain't coming in !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all soooooo true....wherever you go ! On the way back from seeing a couple of mates in Chester (we were s'posed to have gone for an Injun but they ate before they came out tsk tsk) I was bl**dy starving, so stopped off at the McDonalds at Lymm (thats the M56 junction services where it meets the M6) at 1am....and there were loads of impatient chavs and bad attitudes ...not to mention Corsa's, Saxo's etc with big bore exhausts and stereo's with no treble but all base....

and an amazing amount of McDonalds related rubbish in the car park ...

I had a Summer Chicken Supreme,,it did not look like this by the way
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/food/chicken/chicken-supreme.mcdj
and made me feel a bit queasy on the way home I have to say....

On another issue....I really do rue the day when my daughter eventually brings some spotty **** home - if his motor has anything that was not original fit on it (Stereo or alloys excluded) he ain't coming in !!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO:lmfao:

Dont understand why people go to mcdonalds to eat chicken? you would simply go to KFC where chicken tastes like chicken.

I like mcdonalds occassionally and always have a fillet of fish! or a breakfast meal, they used to do a gorgeous BLT meal with proper juicy lean bacon, now they have changed the bacon to thin, smoked streaky cheap crap and have changed the buns from sesame seed baguettes into cheap bap, sh*t!!

Say what you like about Mcdonalds but at 6am this morning when I rolled in from the 10 hours bouncing around at the Custard factory, the double sausage and egg mcmuffin was a life saver... :)

He ain't coming in at all. The end. :nunu:

Say what you like about Mcdonalds but at 6am this morning when I rolled in from the 10 hours bouncing around at the Custard factory, the double sausage and egg mcmuffin was a life saver... :)

The breakfasts do rock :yes: