Vandals

Russ

Reaction score
Come back from a good weekend in Le Mans to find out my brother's had the windscreen of his leon smashed. In the past two months I'd had the windows of my old peugeot done as well. As far as we know only one other car in the area has been damaged recently as well.

The area I live in isn't even a bad area it just seems we've been targeted lately. There's two little sh!ts that hang about recently and I'm also positive it's them but I've got no way of proving it and I cant realistically enforce anything myself. The police are useless/powerless to do anything about it. Even if we catch them on CCTV I don't think it's going to do much good.

That's what frustrates me most. These c*nts are going to get away with it everytime and they know it :banghead:

I'm so wound up I could cry...

if you can get any proof it was them grab them with a few mates and make them **** themselves big time. just make sure you have an alabi if they go crying to the police.

Bl**dy frustrating :ohmy:

Good CCTV has it's place, but the footage will need to be very clear to have any hope of identifying anyone. Prevention is better than cure though, can you not move the cars or secure them somehow? Failing that a good vigilance over the cars would help catch them if not prevent them.

The cars are kept on the road outside the house. There's no room on the drive for all 3 cars as well as the van and then it becomes a case of convenience versus safety. I'd have to move every car just to get mine out and again to put it back. CCTV is useless if he just puts his hood up.

The S3 has just had bodywork done and is sitting at a mates. I really dont want to bring it back whilst they're still about but I'm at a loss at to what to do about it.

Is there anywere near you that you can pay to rent a garage from?

Nowhere that isn't going to cost more than the car's worth no :(