women pedo's wtf goin on

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
i mean all pedo's should be totured to death brought back to life and do it all again as many times as its possible burn them alive and fire there ashes to space but what makes a woman with maternal instints do that to children ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/8094663.stm

remember this face and if you ever see it on the street turn it to pulp because i will for sure id beet her like a terrorist sorry for the anger but its well justified

_45896178_vanessageorgeswns226.jpg

Money I think - bet she was selling these photos on.

SICK.

Probably was but i cant get my head round it i just cant its so f*&%ed up she will get it in prison lol i cant wait just like that peice of shyte huntley keep em alive forever just there brains twiching on wires in a jar of formaldehyde ....

and on that note the james bulger killers are probably SAT eating mcdonalds now under new identitys

so wrong KILLEM ALL

Her betrayal of trust is despicable. She is on remand till September so she will get whats coming.

KILL HER / THEM!!! All convicted Paedos should die rather than being locked up.

If I had my way I would send them to a country where Sharia Law applies and let them dish out the punishment.

What makes you think you can't have female pedos?? This isn't the first time it's happened.

i know but because this was so recent like last week it became a rant and rave because i cant get my head round fecking pedos at anytime but a woman in charge of a nursury AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ....SLIG