whats the law

evilbow

Reaction score
Website
www.bonusbanter.com
:mad::mad::mad:is it legal to park a transit van with large trailer outside on the street all the time over nights etc? my next door A*se is parking that with his two cars taking up all the spaces meaning i have to mpark mine and my wifes down the street cos we finish after him, its gettin to stage a fight will erupt but rather settle without so i'm asking can you legally park a van with a trailer constantly in one spot? or is this like a caravan? were you cant leave this parked?

i think you can park anywhere.... but if he was blocking the view at the front of your house then i think theres a law for that.... but if its on his front then your knackered id just go knock on and have a chat it usually sorts things out if hes just a no bainer with you then im not sure what id do probably flip after a bit .....leather every tire on all of his vehicles lol joke

look into the view thing im sure theres a law for it but serious mate man up go round and just say come on mate cant be having your van outside my house ...
i dont mind the cars but i feel like im inside a fridge freezer with that thing there he might just go no problem and put his cars there instead.....
you dont have to get into a confrontation if he's just a ***** about things then phone the police or destroy all his vehicles with paint stripper hahahahaha

i remember when i was about 12 years old and my mate who's now dead borrowed a tape to this lad who wouldnt give it back and in no certain words to eff off ...
so me and my mate walked round the corner and destroyed his mini cooper every light every pannel tires windows and number plate it was a right off ....very funny al though was a very mad thing to do over a tape now ive got older and thought about it lol........done the trick though

Have you tired to talk to him? Personally I would think that is your best chance of getting anything to happen.

Failing that you could look at the deeds of the house to see whether anything is mentioned, either that or speak to the council and see what the legislation says about parking of commercial vehicles after hours - I wouldn't hold your breath though .....