Parking Ticket

Russ

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find a ****** parking ticket on my new s3.

I have to pay £75 a year to park outside my own home and you cant transfer the residents permit without the V5 and a valid insurance certificate.

The *@~!ing parking office is closed for some stupid reason so I cant transfer it across from the old car to the s3 until it re-opens but doesnt stop them giving me a ticket. How am I supposed to park my car in a permit zone when they cant provide the permits?! :banghead:

Needless to say I've appealed :nunu:

when the guy comes explain this to him if he still just gives you tickets then assualt the crap out of him hahahahaha

ianwright_ticket004.jpg

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...lt&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1W1GGLL_en-GB&sa=N&um=1

****** infuriating, but I'm sure you will get the money back. Although if you're anything like me then you will want it sorted NOW lol!

I have a question, do any of the parking enforcers speak english or just murmur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you say that, I found a parking ticket on my S3 after not paying in a pay and display carpark (The minimum fee is £2 and i was only going to be 5 minites!) on Friday. Luckily when i got back some other people were leaving and i asked if i could buy there ticket which stated that i was there before my fine was issued.
Went into the council office and said that theve given me a parking ticket but i already had payed and displayed....I said "o it must of fell of when i closed my door" And the dumbasses belived me :) lol.