Newcastle

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
toonfanmain_573099a.jpg

OOOoooerrr!

It's ok we can help send them down again next season. LOL

Speaking as a Geordie I'm glad we're down. We've been cr@p since Robson got fired, after finishing 4th the season before. Every Newcastle fan I've spoken to is looking forward to a proper rebuild and a chance to win some games next season. But I guess they don't make for good TV, unlike some fat bloke with his top off crying his eyes out.

Yeah that fat feck needs to go back to selling tshirts in market stalls, lol, I'm not a geordie but why did he buy Newcastle exactly, does he have family ties as I thought he was a londoner?

I reckon he thought he could make easy money selling it to some Middle Eastern outfit for a hefty profit. He'll have to do something now, as he'll want the club back in PL if he wants to see his money back.

Speaking as a Geordie I'm glad we're down. We've been cr@p since Robson got fired, after finishing 4th the season before. Every Newcastle fan I've spoken to is looking forward to a proper rebuild and a chance to win some games next season. But I guess they don't make for good TV, unlike some fat bloke with his top off crying his eyes out.

100% Correct.

Lot's of people asked me what I thought the Villa score would be, I said about 3-0 to Villa, they looked at me like I stupid for not being optimistic. Newcastle have been lucky not to go down for the last 4 year, and have been a utter joke to watch.

What I and most of the Geordies I imagine also want is a team to come back that cares for the team they play for, can actually defend (which has also been a huge joke), and more than anything I want us to lose players like Owen, Viduka, Smudge, Duff, Barton, Colocini and the other hangers on.

We need a fresh new side, with ambitions, not a bunch of has beens

Looking at the wage figures from yesterday, Newcastle could be in big trouble next year too they were the 5th highest spenders last term @ 75 Million thats a big wage bill to have in the Championship!!!

Lot of players to shipout and rebuild in a season!!

Looking at the wage figures from yesterday, Newcastle could be in big trouble next year too they were the 5th highest spenders last term @ 75 Million thats a big wage bill to have in the Championship!!!

Lot of players to shipout and rebuild in a season!!

Ouch!:sos:
They obviously earnt every penny last season :lmfao:

Think it said in the Sunday Mirror today that Sheperd might be coming back and buying the club for £75 Million...