mc Canns

BOZZ

Reaction score
Why do they keep blaming someone else the poor little Maddie,
IT WAS THEM HER LOVING MUM & DAD WHO LEFT HER ALONE WHILE THEY WENT ON THE P-ss. I hope little Maddie is safe & well, It just gets my back up to keep hearing them. At the end of the day it was them that left her

Hang the cnuts!

Getting paid money to do stories in the media.

They should be locked up for a very long time for "mal treatment leading to the permenant loss of a child" ASSH0L3S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do they sleep at night ???

one thing i agree with you on wizza is there a pair of cnuts theres no way id leave my little girl anywhere when we go on hol she will be at my side asleep in her trolly and with me at all times they should defo be charged with negligence or geroted lol

Just remember none of us were there, none of us really know what happened, and nor do we know the situation. All we hear is what the media tell us, and they love to portray people as heroes or villains because it sell's papers. There is doubtless some truth in what they say, but they won't let it stand in the way of a dramatic story line.

I am not defending their actions, but don't feel any of us can judge on the 'half truths' we hear.

As I said earlier to a mate on the Book, how could anyone leave there kids alone at anytime even at home & then worst of all when on holiday I mean are they absolutely mental & you'd think couple of doctors would have bit more sense aswell, not they deserved to lose a child if indeed she was taken by some outsider but still leaving the kid there was unbelievably stupid

& I'm only judging on what is common & well known fact & 100% truth, they left there kid/s alone, for that I judge.

As I said earlier to a mate on the Book, how could anyone leave there kids alone at anytime even at home & then worst of all when on holiday I mean are they absolutely mental & you'd think couple of doctors would have bit more sense aswell, not they deserved to lose a child if indeed she was taken by some outsider but still leaving the kid there was unbelievably stupid

& I'm only judging on what is common & well known fact & 100% truth, they left there kid/s alone, for that I judge.

:iagree: 100% hear hear! :iagree:

Hang the cnuts!

Getting paid money to do stories in the media.

They should be locked up for a very long time for "mal treatment leading to the permenant loss of a child" ASSH0L3S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do they sleep at night ???
Thanks for your reply, If it had been me or you we would be locked up, But he`s a doctor!!!

Thanks for your reply, If it had been me or you we would be locked up, But he`s a doctor!!!

Whats the fact they are a doctor got to do with it, the fact is there was no proof of who took the kid, they couldnt charge the parents or anyone so its irrelevant if they're doctors or not & to note they are both doctors, she's a gp & he's a surgeon IIRC, but still sod all to do with the fact.

Little thing in our free society called evidence tends to convict majority of felons, this instance they had none.

If you are in reference to leaving a child alone, it would mean you'd have to charge a hell of alot of parents in the world with the same charges cause many do it daily, but dont you think losing your child is enough of hell for them if they're believed to not be guilty of her disappearance & also to take them away from there other twins would also be extremely cruel.

Whats the fact they are a doctor got to do with it, the fact is there was no proof of who took the kid, they couldnt charge the parents or anyone so its irrelevant if they're doctors or not & to note they are both doctors, she's a gp & he's a surgeon IIRC, but still sod all to do with the fact.

Little thing in our free society called evidence tends to convict majority of felons, this instance they had none.

If you are in reference to leaving a child alone, it would mean you'd have to charge a hell of alot of parents in the world with the same charges cause many do it daily, but dont you think losing your child is enough of hell for them if they're believed to not be guilty of her disappearance & also to take them away from there other twins would also be extremely cruel.
The facts are her loving parents left her alone in a flat while they went out for a drink with friends, Most people would take it in turns to watch other peoples little ones so all can enjoy the holiday, NOT JUST THE PARENTS

Hey if you read my posts above you'd see I totally agree with you, stupid idiotic thing to do, but tbh this happens daily when people are on holiday & they're also stupid, I mean *** its your kids not a cat, but still your comments about cause they're a doctor holds no relevance at all unless you care to expand on your comment so I can understand it better

Hey if you read my posts above you'd see I totally agree with you, stupid idiotic thing to do, but tbh this happens daily when people are on holiday & they're also stupid, I mean *** its your kids not a cat, but still your comments about cause they're a doctor holds no relevance at all unless you care to expand on your comment so I can understand it better
What i mean about being doctors i would think they might of had a bit more know how about kids,

Agree with nhn there,,, That is fact they left the kids alone..... My mam and dad use to go to the pub years ago and me and my sister would be in the house she was 10 i was 8 back then it was different though not as many freaks... I remember one night we left the key in the door my mum and dad couldn't get in , my dad climbed over the back and we woke up to a smashing window , i cant tell you how much i **** myself i had to run downstairs to the phone whilst he was getting in the kitchen to phone the pub then i herd him say its me ..that was fear at its best as a kid and when i think of the terror that kid went through well id put em in prison... SIMPLE NEGLECT