Tamils protest in London

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry if I am missing the point here but just what the hell does an inter tribal argument the other side of the world got to do with Britain? Thousands of commuters held up because the Tamils here in the UK want the British Government to do something about their problems back home.

And to make matters worse, the protesters have kids at the front so the police don't get too close.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090420/tuk-sit-down-tamil-protest-blocks-london-45dbed5.html

didnt you hear the uk is a soft touch, a pussy hole for people to take the **** out of so i say why not every other fu*&er is at it and will continue till enock powel is proven right i actually think the government is planning it they want us to turn on each other for total control ....i give you the new world order lol..

Yeah exactly why do we have to get involved in every damn countries crap, arent they capable of thinking for themselves or is that to much to ask.

Sorry if I am missing the point here but just what the hell does an inter tribal argument the other side of the world got to do with Britain? Thousands of commuters held up because the Tamils here in the UK want the British Government to do something about their problems back home.

And to make matters worse, the protesters have kids at the front so the police don't get too close.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090420/tuk-sit-down-tamil-protest-blocks-london-45dbed5.html

:iagree: Would they back us if anything happened here? I very much doubt it, they'd ****** off back home out of the way.

:iagree: Would they back us if anything happened here? I very much doubt it, they'd ****** off back home out of the way.

Why is it everytime a bunk bed in some country on the otherside of world collapses we give them aid ?? I never saw anyone helping me out when my workboots floated away in the floods of 2007.

Why is it everytime a bunk bed in some country on the otherside of world collapses we give them aid ?? I never saw anyone helping me out when my workboots floated away in the floods of 2007.

And you didn't swim after them??:whistle2: