Somali pirates

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
If I were in authority I would build a luxury looking cruiser/boat laden with C4 and give comm chatter that its a son of a shiekh then video the result.

Fecking AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been following these issues for a while now & its getting out of hand, I'd arm any boats going through & see if they do it anymore, little ********, why arent the warships in that area making a stand as they are there for

Where do the pirates hope to go? There is a warship following their lifeboat.

lmao, true, warship - lifeboat, lets see now who wins, urrrmmmmm............

What was funny was hearing that there are more pirate ships on route to same location, urrgghhhh think it'll take more than some speed boats to match the warship.

the answer is simple ... one laser guided from 7 mile up....

every ship then going thru receives three laser guided rocket launchers......
and 12 m4 carbine assault rifles im sure its cheaper than sending a damn warship there ......

or another answer would be .........revenge for black hawk down comes to mind they hate us anyway im sick of sending aid to people that hate us,,,, they absolutely hate us so clear it i say ... and any other shits that want down with the west .....which is probly the rest of the world lol ..thats why theres gona be wwiii ...

US%20bombers.jpg

Three shots, three dead pirates:yes:
Probably trained at Blackwater, like me :salute:

I've been working on some of these ships, and we were told we couldn't arm ourselves, because it would then deem us to be pirates too. The trouble is, when we are at the receiving end of small arms fire and also rpg fire, they (the pirates), aren't going to think that we pose much of a threat, and therefore aren't aggressive if they board the vessel. At the moment, they don't use much violence if they do board. If we are armed, then the pirates will put up much more of a fight, and then this will put the crew and any passengers at risk if they do manage to board.
The other problem are the fishing vessels, that quite rightly have to carry on with their livelyhood. They look very similar until usually too late, and sometimes within weapon range.
The "coalition warships" (it's sad to hear one's Navy calling itself that, lol) are doing a very good and mindnumbing task of going up and down the gulf of aden, and I have been glad to see them a few times. There are also many unreported (in the news) sinkings of pirate skiffs, which we hear about when going trhough, as well as the many contacts with them.
I'm quite happy with the level we are at out there at the moment, an would not wish to be armed, in case we were taken hostage :happy:

one of these would be good on your boat .... straight through the engine block of the pirate boat and just drive off leeve the feckaz stranded till they starve pieces of shyte......

globalsec50.jpg

defitnatly a 50 caliber and all the crew have one of these with the last clip used on the video lol they would be running i tell ya 10 guys on the end of your boat with these glocks letting there boat have it whilst one takes there engine block out with the sniper rifle ...... its a win for sure engine block gone and the boat would be left like a tee bag hahahaha and with a bit of look none of them shot let em die slow lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjU...&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv&feature=player_embedded

would not wish to be armed, in case we were taken hostage :happy:

Not being armed just makes you an easier victim and gives these pirates freedom to do whatever they want.
Its time for the liberal thinkers to realise that just because you care about their human rights they don't necessarily respect yours.

Its time for the liberal thinkers to realise that just because you care about their human rights they don't necessarily respect yours.[/quote]

TBH I couldn't give a flying duck about their human rights, it's mine I am worried about, and anything that does not provoke them when they are high on drugs is a benefit. So far, everyone, up until now has been treated really well, and this has been happening since the nineties, it's only come into the news seriously, because the reporters have got bored of other conflicts.

I'm happy not being armed (although the 50 cal like the Barrett shown above would be nice, it would be a shame to chuck it overboard and the other end of the tour), as it eases passage through all the different countries, and it is easier to calm the situation down than if you are. The RN are there as are other coalition warships, who are, on average 40 mins away, so there is only that time, to have to deal with them. If they are spotted sooner, it is more unliklely they will attack, as prevention is better than cure.

I don't get your reasoning. You are concerned about your human rights when faced with drugged up pirates with guns and you don't want to provoke them, but you don't really want to be armed to defend yourself? Your human rights will be as violated as they want because you are resiging yourself to being a victim. The only way to prevent it is with superior firepower.
The nearest support is 40 minutes away? And they are going to turn up with trained negotiators or with guns? You are reliant on others to protect you yet you refuse to take measures to protect yourself?
Its like facing an armed burgler in your house and asking him to hang on for a few minutes while you call the police and wait for them to arrive.

I don't get your reasoning. You are concerned about your human rights when faced with drugged up pirates with guns and you don't want to provoke them, but you don't really want to be armed to defend yourself? Your human rights will be as violated as they want because you are resiging yourself to being a victim. The only way to prevent it is with superior firepower.
The nearest support is 40 minutes away? And they are going to turn up with trained negotiators or with guns? You are reliant on others to protect you yet you refuse to take measures to protect yourself?
Its like facing an armed burgler in your house and asking him to hang on for a few minutes while you call the police and wait for them to arrive.

lol, like that last line, lol

Also contradicting himself with the oh no better without a gun, then says oh be nice to have one of those guns onboard, for what, clay pigeon shooting

The powers that be should go in and go in hard. I'm sure there would be some innocent casualties but by any country paying a ransom to get their boats back what sort of message does it send these scumbags?

I'm all for peacefull solutions but when all these people understand is violence and they believe they have the right to do whatever they wish, a peacefull solution isn't very likely.

i wouldnt waste the time or money sending troops in there animals they behave and act like animals.... they hate us to the core ...alot come here crying there fleeing war and start knifing every sod because murder is the norm where they from... im sorry this can sound sad whatever... but id turn the whole ****** country to glass and have done with it..... these terrorist and pirates and all that are just twats they moan we kill innocents but have bomb makers where kids and familys are ...there damn choice.....they do it for propaganda .... id turn the lot into ash... in fact id scorch the most of the damn planet lol and start again and have a totally fair system where everyone earns the same no rich no poor but defo get rid of all the scum... i sound like a communist now eh!!!!! hahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA&feature=related

I detect some built up anger in your tone, lol

hahaha yeah ,greed ,the super rich, pirates ,immigration, and governments,are just a few lol .....and im probly saying what most hard working people who are paying into a piece of politically correct shyte government think......lol most of the time like i say im cool but these things get my back up we have no rights anymore...... whos got there flags for georges day,,, i wonder if the council will come and take it down lol ......im half irish half british and love georges day and pats day and respect them both so whats up with the government saying we cant fly the flag ... because a few muslim extremist say are flag is racist its our flag for christ sake go to another country if you dont like it ..because its our flag..... aswell council get a backbone .....deep breath .... deap breath ....lol rant over