Just give me 5 minutes alone with them...

joost

Reaction score
Not happened to mine but has to a few people I know, just round the corner from my parents' too...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/7977351.stm

They've reduced an 80 year old fella to tears - he's never had a claim on his insurance in all his driving career so just takes the biscuit.

What gets my goat is that we all know absolutely naff all will happen to the vandalising little feckers...

Makes my blood boil!!

Unfortunately this type of mindless vandalism happens all over the country
if plod wasn't so concerned about raising revenue from hapless motorists and put more effort into catching little shites like this the country would be a better place.

if plod wasn't so concerned about raising revenue from hapless motorists and put more effort into catching little shites like this the country would be a better place.

With respect mate thats not entirely true.

But I agree this sort of thing does seem to be happening more and more. And sadly the little b*stards have no concept of just how upsetting this can be for some people, and the potentially severe effects it could have on the elderly.

Makes my blood boil too :iagree:

Bring back spanking for kids all this talking to seems to be doing naff all. A good crack and they would think twice about it

if i caught some kid doin that to my car i would beet him bad and drop him off in the middle of mosside that would make the little **** never do it again

There is an old English saying;
Spare the rod and spoil the child.
I say bring back corpral punishment, not abuse, just Punishment!
:asskicking:

I say bring back corpral punishment, not abuse, just Punishment!
:asskicking:

Nah, kick the crap out of them.

Its like teaching a dog, you can yell at it all you like, but give it a smack and it knows its done wrong. Society is based on mutual respect, you will get that from a dog, but no longer will you get respect from certain members of society. Therefore all they will understand is pain and humiliation, and thats all they deserve, so thats what they should get.
And when they show that they can show respect for people and property then the beatings will stop and they will just get locked up instead.

I have no patience for human rights idiots, victims should have freedom to protect and punish.

set them on fire like in africa throw the tires round em head high the thefts will soon stop and damage cease to exist....burn baby burn disco inferno burn baby burn lol hahaha

Nah, kick the crap out of them.

Its like teaching a dog, you can yell at it all you like, but give it a smack and it knows its done wrong. Society is based on mutual respect, you will get that from a dog, but no longer will you get respect from certain members of society. Therefore all they will understand is pain and humiliation, and thats all they deserve, so thats what they should get.
And when they show that they can show respect for people and property then the beatings will stop and they will just get locked up instead.

I have no patience for human rights idiots, victims should have freedom to protect and punish.

That does it for me.......................... :icon_thumright:

set them on fire like in africa throw the tires round em head high the thefts will soon stop and damage cease to exist....burn baby burn disco inferno burn baby burn lol hahaha

I've seen that happen and I think it a bit extreme for the kind of sh&t we are talking about here.
But to be honest I think that the parents should be held responsible for thier kids behavior if they are under 18 (and made to pay for the damage), and if they are over 18, then they should pay for the damage themselves. We claim off the insurance company, Insurance company gets it off them or the parents at the source, benefits or wages.
Simples!!!
:angrymod:

That's sometimes unfair to the parents, it's not necessarily their fault. The kid might just be hanging around with a bad group of mates although I do agree that someone has to pay. At the moment, even if they do get caught, they get off way too lightly so harsher punisments should definitely be in order!

icon8.gif
Just give me 5 minutes alone with them...

You'll need that long? All thats needed is a few seconds and a machine gun!

I know a guy that had his car parked along a safe enough street only to find his mirror head had been smashed in (pavement side). He then has a look up the street and every other car along the road was done in too! This was a couple of months ago and the car was only a week or 2 old! Last week, same street (after he fixed the mirror), someone has keyed the side of his car from the front wing right down to the rear qtr panel! Again... every other car along the road had the same thing done to them. I've been parking outside that same house for the past 8-9 years and never has that happened down there. So its obviously the same scrote that thinks it will be a good laugh to do damage.

Now tell me he don't deserve to have his head cut off?!

48 cars got hit the other week here, all in 1 night. Slashed tyres and smashed wing mirrors....HOW can nobody have seen these little ********???
Over the last 3 years, moronic little ****s have cost me well over £1k in repairs....SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!
Problem is, the left-wing hippies have taken the Police power away to give them a good hiding! :angrymod:

Thats my tupennies worth anyhow...

If I caught some little ******* trashing my car I'd end up doing bird...

you have got to make the parents pay i know its not the parents that damage the cars but if i was made to pay for damage my kid done he would most definately not be damaging anything believe me if the vandal gets caught and is found guilty his parents pick up the repair bill infull no ifs no buts

if my son done something like that and i ended up paying he wouldn't sit down for a month and be grounded for a month....so i think its a good thing maybe it will make shithead parents discipline there kids again if it hits there drugs and alcohol funds....as well that street that got hit its just unbelievable what these shits do ...id chill in my car for a few nights if i caught the kid then a claw hammer to the fingers come to mind i wouldn't handicap him that's a bit to much but id squish a couple of fingers bad he would defo think twice about doing it again put it that way id scare the living hell out of him .....

if my son done something like that and i ended up paying he wouldn't sit down for a month and be grounded for a month....so i think its a good thing maybe it will make shithead parents discipline there kids again if it hits there drugs and alcohol funds....as well that street that got hit its just unbelievable what these shits do ...id chill in my car for a few nights if i caught the kid then a claw hammer to the fingers come to mind i wouldn't handicap him that's a bit to much but id squish a couple of fingers bad he would defo think twice about doing it again put it that way id scare the living hell out of him .....

I'm in full agreement with this but the kids know they can report their parents to the police for 'abuse'.:think:

JohnyT

I hear what you say he wouldn't be getting out of his room for a month and id be telling the police to eff off ...its none of there damn business i understand if they clock bruises of cig burns on him lol....

but if i want to discipline my kids then no ones gonna tell me how or what to do ...a good wack never hurt me considering i live in one of the ruff est areas in the UK and everyone i know is on drugs selling them or doing crime in prison or dead then Ive done considerably well and come through OK , i don't have a police record I'm not into crime im a good dad and turned out ok ....

so I'm all for it if he started giving lip trying to phone police etc he would get another smack i just dont tollarate cheak and shyte like that they will still love you in the end and turn out better for it ......

I've heard a copule of times that the Police have caught someone for the damage caused round by me but nothing more specific than that. It's certainly not been in the local rag or news... It's looking more and more like the culprits have got away scot free. Again. :banghead:

just to cheer you all up it will be these little scrotes that our taxes are going on to give them money and a house to live in so they can sit on there asses and take the **** out of us. put the army out on the streets here so they can round them up and shoot them all.