M6 accident 21-10-08

lol, oh come on lighten up TFSI you saw the LOL so you knew I was kidding with yer, afterall its lighthearted fun, dont take things to heart

yeah its nice & its got ****** headlight washer jets, christ must be audi of trucks, lol

just realised thats probably what the leak is, you've been playing with your toys in the cab huh, ***** git, lol, dont worry I do same, they've gotta be the funniest & best thing on my car, lol

I'd leak in front of it for sure :)

You see I told you it was a pee, lol, culprit found

and lol, was gunna do that but thought the 'LY' more apt ;)

Yeah I couldnt help myself it was setup for it fella, funny though & even TFSI got me funny side, thought I'd break the seriousness a bit of this thread ready for the next bout, lol

You want one of these 3600+hp monsters

caterpillar-a.gif

Well that's not a truck is it!!

if you want big then this is the kiddy....

knocknevis.jpg

Well that's not a truck is it!!

knocknevis.jpg

Uh hate to say it but specsavers needed, neither is this, lol.

But feck me is that biggggggggggg, look how it dwarf's the one on the left

you started the non-truck thing!

If you look carefully, directly above what looks like a gondola there appears to be two guys in light blue, check them for scale!!!

Well it looks like tonight's Top Gear is set to provide some light-hearted punctuation to this thread :)

Regards,

Rob.

They must of been trained by real truck drivers by the way they were hogging the road and bashing eachover out of the way:laugh:

Like the way captain slow got his own back after all the times he has been bashed, he was the one who hit Clarkson and broke his truck.
Clarkson s**t himself when that trailer cut in on him.