People taking your parking spaces!!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Why is it that people will go through one side of a parking space and drive right through to the other side, when they can see me trying to reverse into it!!

If they wanted to park there, then why didnt they come the right way round!!

Also whilst on the subject...I was indicating to reverse into a parking spot in Tesco the other night and some TW4T in a Skoda Fabia VRS saw me and went straight into the spot, got out laughed and said sorry!!!

I was inclined to go and let all the air out of his tyres and shove a trolley up his ***, then walk off, laugh and say sorry, bet he would've liked that.

I have recently calmed down and the anger management has worked a treat, but BOY DOES THIS PI$$ ME OFF!!!! :gun2:

Also whilst on the subject...I was indicating to reverse into a parking spot in Tesco the other night and some TW4T in a Skoda Fabia VRS saw me and went straight into the spot, got out laughed and said sorry!!!

Now that would have troubled me some what.

With regards to the Fabis vRS driver, he's lucky it was you Nilz, I know people who would have seriously gone ahead with the letting air out of tyres and more on top in that situation without a thought, simply as a form of retaliation.

Jo those were the old days, trust me if that was the old me, then I would have done it without batting an eyelid, but I have calmed down a lot recently (Have too much to lose)!!!

With regards to the Fabis vRS driver, he's lucky it was you Nilz, I know people who would have seriously gone ahead with the letting air out of tyres and more on top in that situation without a thought, simply as a form of retaliation.

Hands up, I'd have done something like that.
No way on earth I'd have just let it lie.
As for those who can let these things lie, I don't know whether to admire them or call them scaredy cat puffs....:icon_thumright:

or you could do what my brother did in his landrover couple of years ago in merry hill outdoor carparks, some prat in a fiat bravo did exactly the same and drove through the space into the one my brother was trying to get into, and got out laughing.

so my brother waited til he had gone, and as he was in a landrover and it was winter and snowy/icy my brother used his bull bars to ush the idiot back into the first space but he didnt stop there he pushed it all the way through til it was back in the roadway, then he drove of to another carpark and found another space.

the best thing was as we where walking round there was an annoucment on the loudspeaker would the owner a fiat bravo reg...... please return to their car as they were blocking the carpark........revenge is sweet lol

205man, the car is a Quattro, but unfortunately, no bull bars on the front of my S3 ;)