Another Audi tries to cut me up, but I win this time!!

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
Some might remember my rant a few weeks ago about some ****** in an A4 Avant undertaking me on a roundabout and cutting me up on the straight ahead exit which has only room for 1 car really! Anyway, this morning on the way to work on the same roundabout a shiny new A3 in the most horrible of earthy browny red colours (I nearly vomited at the colour it has to be said!!) came along side me in the "going right" lane coming onto the roundabout, I suspect something fishy is going on so keep pace with it as he guns it round the roundabout and he does indeed try & cut me up, I didnt yield this time though & kept accelerating forcing him to braking harsh & pulling in behind me!! :arco:

Frigging ****** looked like he was raging at his female companion as I looked in my mirror in a big way, but I just kept on my way laughing out loud to myself!!!

Audi drivers of Andover, please note, dont try & cut me up on roundabouts in the morning, although my Smart Roadster might look slow & feeble it'll wipe its dirty *** all over you going round a bend or roundabout so stop trying to cut me up & disobey the highway code, you will lose! I WILL NOT YIELD MOFO!!!

A bit of a rant but also a rave for getting my own back on ****** drivers he he he!!!!

I was cut up this morning by a black A3 SB on the A34! But it's not just Audi's some tit in an artic pulled out on me on the way home last night, I was actually about a cars length down the trailer. Fortunately no one was too close behind me as I hit the brakes... Oh well I guess it could be karma for some bad BM driving I have in the past.

J.

well according to TG all ****** BMW drivers have now traded up and own Audi's now... watch out!

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I hate it!! Especially when they just expect you to miraculously know what they are going to do.

NN do you find that you get less respect on the road when you are in your roadster, compared to when you were in your A4?

NN do you find that you get less respect on the road when you are in your roadster, compared to when you were in your A4?

Cant say i've noticed although people do say smaller cars get less respect from larger cars. I just get on with my own thing to be honest though, people still let me out of junctions or lanes on a motorway so not suffering at all there. The Roadster is a very nippy little car although suffers with top speed, but it'll do most things 0-30 quite easily I find, and lays most things to waste on a bend! I think in fairness though people are intrigued by the car as they not that common! Had a good run with a '08 plate scooby wrx (last of the last shape models) a few weeks ago, he had trouble keeping with me in bends but was on my butt again on the straights!

Had a good run with a '08 plate scooby wrx (last of the last shape models) a few weeks ago, he had trouble keeping with me in bends but was on my butt again on the straights!

Can't quite understand that?? What's the spec on this roadster, is it 4 wheel drive?
Not that I'm a fan of scoobs but I would have expected it to hammer you on the bends, and the straights!!!

The Smart Roadster is a mid-engined rear wheel drive 2-seater tipping the scales at about 850kg powered by a 698cc turbo charged 3-cylinder twin spark engine, in mine pushing out about 83bhp so its not far short of 100bhp per ton, which is a pretty good ratio! The chassis is very stiff and small, together with 16" 205 wide tyres in each corner it had a very very low centre of gravity. All in all it corners like a bitch with phenomenal grip and coupled with the Mercedes ESP & traction control gizmo's the Smart boys nicked from the parts shelf its not at all flighty on the limit. Its basically a road legal go kart! Try one just for a laugh if you can!!

Indeed a bad scooby driver it could of been, but even a good scooby driver would be impressed by a Smart Roadster on the twisties!

I don't have an Audi anymore, but if I see you I will be sure to cut you up :hi:

Road disapline has gone out of the window, why i do not know, its almost survival of the stupidest, rather than bravest

i managed to spectacularly cut someone up on the way in to work today. i dont make a habit of this and actually felt pretty bad for a while after. sorry to whoever it was :sorry:

Generally I use the karma rules when Im driving in the works van, I let far more people out at junctions than I ever cut up. Hate it on roundabouts, my LWB Sprinter is huge but coming off roundabouts has plenty of grunt, no end of tits sit up my **** then pull out, only for them to be unable to overtake...