AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status

Andover 8.15am today silver A4 B7 avant reg LIB *6, your a c@*t!!

Im sorry to have to report that i've found a total f-wit of a c*#t who drives an Audi! Its a sad day when an Audi owner is named & shamed for some horrific driving!! If your the bloke who was driving the silver diesel A4 B7 avant, reg LIB *6 which i've frequently seen around Andover before you should be very very very ashamed of yourself!!

This morning whilst on my way to work, im proceeding out of Andover towards the A303. Wishing to go straight on at a roundabout I follow the highway code and proceed in the left hand lane around the roundabout. I spotted the aformentioned f-wit in my mirror plough onto the roundabout on the inside lane and try to go straight on at the roundabout at the same exit as myself, the problem being there is only 1 lane at the exit! Im forced into an emergency stop and hit the kerb lightly whilst evading being side swiped. Not a single sorry or sign of remorse from the a-hole at the wheel, he just went on his onto the Walworth Industrial estate at the next roundabout.

Its sorry to say that morons drive Audi's too, I hope you feel shameful buddy, dont be surprised to come out from doing your shopping one day and find a nicely coiled turd on your bonnet, call it symbolic of your driving this morning!!!!! Count yourself lucky I havent damaged my alloy else i'd be knocking on your door with the bill my friend!!

Read the f-ing highway code you prick
    Last edited by Nickynibbles; 25th June 2008 at 10:03.
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    tell it like it is NN.

In two minds

Status
    I hate it when people use the right lane to go straight on if there are two lanes at a roundabout, really gets on my nerves, its dangerous and the above is the reason why. Sorry to hear about the damage to your car through some one elses poor driving, sorry but made me angry reading the post I probably would of given chase
    Skint because of my car, the forums made me do it

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    Not sure you got your point over there!
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk

S3 Drift King!

Status
    He wouldn't have done that if you was driving an Audi!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickynibbles View Post
    Wishing to go straight on at a roundabout I follow the highway code and proceed in the left hand lane around the roundabout. I spotted the aformentioned f-wit in my mirror plough onto the roundabout on the inside lane and try to go straight on at the roundabout at the same exit as myself
    So you are in the inside lane - did you mean he is in the outside lane, ie the right lane? Or did he 'undertake' you on the roundabout? Sorry I must be havin' a bad day cos' I don't get what you mean

for keepin' your cool, it's very difficult when someone does something so blatently stupid!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    So you are in the inside lane - did you mean he is in the outside lane, ie the right lane? Or did he 'undertake' you on the roundabout? Sorry I must be havin' a bad day cos' I don't get what you mean

for keepin' your cool, it's very difficult when someone does something so blatently stupid!
    Yes he went to undertake me on the roundabout, or rather he tried to get past as we both exited the roundabout at the same exit where there's only a single lane exit. If it was a double lane exit I wouldnt of given a crap as wouldnt of had to swerve & brake to avoid the tool bag!!

Jojo - you could be right there, some people do have the "im driving a bigger car than you attitude"! If i'd still had the Audi I would still of tried to avoid the collision so as not to hurt my baby, but if i'd been in another car I gave only 1/2 a crap about I probably would of been happy to broadside the f-wit and let him try & explain what he was doing driving like that!!
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!

6th Gear

Status
    Should've have followed him into the industrial estate and had a pop at him.

S4.

5th Gear

Status
    There's a roundabout near me in Bangor where this happens all the time.

For some reason the DOE* in Bangor have marked out some roundabouts the opposite way to what they should be.

Makes the moron's even more confused.

* DOE = Department of Enviroment. Responsible for road repairs, marking, lighting etc in N.I.

1st Gear

Status
    The highway code has a grey area on "intermediate" exits on round abouts
    the left lane is for the first exit and the right lane is the last exit.

see Rule 186 Signals and position. (roundabouts)
    When taking the first exit to the left, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise
    • signal left and approach in the left-hand lane
    • keep to the left on the roundabout and continue signalling left to leave
    When taking an exit to the right or going full circle, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise
    • signal right and approach in the right-hand lane
    • keep to the right on the roundabout until you need to change lanes to exit the roundabout
    • signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want
    Now here is the official word from the highway code on "intermediate exits"

When taking any intermediate exit, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise
    • select the appropriate lane on approach to the roundabout
    • you should not normally need to signal on approach
    • stay in this lane until you need to alter course to exit the roundabout
    • signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want
    ...............sorry to add fuel to the this one, but thats the way its written. basically its more about the road markings than the lane. Most roundabout clearly show an arrow on the road surface as to which lane to be in.

Cutting people up is a not big, its not clever, and you need eyes in the back of you head.
    Last edited by g60jet; 26th June 2008 at 23:23.
    |Present: 2005 B7 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line|DIS|Phatbox|Aircon'd Glove Box|Ambiant Light Pack|
    |Gf's Motor: 2003 8L Audi A3 18.T Sport | Standard |
    |Previously: SEAT LEON FR TDI|German Spec Corrado G60 JET LHD|Mk2 Golf Cab|Mk2 Fiesta 1.4s|

4th Gear

Status
    just straddle both lanes next time then go straight over, no one can pass then

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by buckas View Post
    just straddle both lanes next time then go straight over, no one can pass then
    What you mean just pretend your driving a BMW
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

4th Gear

Status
    LOL yeh, getting the practice in if I buy one