Andover 8.15am today silver A4 B7 avant reg LIB *6, your a c@*t!!

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
Im sorry to have to report that i've found a total f-wit of a c*#t who drives an Audi! Its a sad day when an Audi owner is named & shamed for some horrific driving!! If your the bloke who was driving the silver diesel A4 B7 avant, reg LIB *6 which i've frequently seen around Andover before you should be very very very ashamed of yourself!!

This morning whilst on my way to work, im proceeding out of Andover towards the A303. Wishing to go straight on at a roundabout I follow the highway code and proceed in the left hand lane around the roundabout. I spotted the aformentioned f-wit in my mirror plough onto the roundabout on the inside lane and try to go straight on at the roundabout at the same exit as myself, the problem being there is only 1 lane at the exit! Im forced into an emergency stop and hit the kerb lightly whilst evading being side swiped. Not a single sorry or sign of remorse from the a-hole at the wheel, he just went on his onto the Walworth Industrial estate at the next roundabout.

Its sorry to say that morons drive Audi's too, I hope you feel shameful buddy, dont be surprised to come out from doing your shopping one day and find a nicely coiled **** on your bonnet, call it symbolic of your driving this morning!!!!! Count yourself lucky I havent damaged my alloy else i'd be knocking on your door with the bill my friend!! :busted_cop:

Read the f-ing highway code you ***** :rtfm:

I hate it when people use the right lane to go straight on if there are two lanes at a roundabout, really gets on my nerves, its dangerous and the above is the reason why. Sorry to hear about the damage to your car through some one elses poor driving, sorry but made me angry reading the post I probably would of given chase :mad:

Wishing to go straight on at a roundabout I follow the highway code and proceed in the left hand lane around the roundabout. I spotted the aformentioned f-wit in my mirror plough onto the roundabout on the inside lane and try to go straight on at the roundabout at the same exit as myself

So you are in the inside lane - did you mean he is in the outside lane, ie the right lane? Or did he 'undertake' you on the roundabout? Sorry I must be havin' a bad day cos' I don't get what you mean :unsure:

:respekt: for keepin' your cool, it's very difficult when someone does something so blatently stupid!

So you are in the inside lane - did you mean he is in the outside lane, ie the right lane? Or did he 'undertake' you on the roundabout? Sorry I must be havin' a bad day cos' I don't get what you mean :unsure:

:respekt: for keepin' your cool, it's very difficult when someone does something so blatently stupid!

Yes he went to undertake me on the roundabout, or rather he tried to get past as we both exited the roundabout at the same exit where there's only a single lane exit. If it was a double lane exit I wouldnt of given a crap as wouldnt of had to swerve & brake to avoid the tool bag!!

Jojo - you could be right there, some people do have the "im driving a bigger car than you attitude"! If i'd still had the Audi I would still of tried to avoid the collision so as not to hurt my baby, but if i'd been in another car I gave only 1/2 a crap about I probably would of been happy to broadside the f-wit and let him try & explain what he was doing driving like that!!

Should've have followed him into the industrial estate and had a pop at him.

:motz:

There's a roundabout near me in Bangor where this happens all the time.

For some reason the DOE* in Bangor have marked out some roundabouts the opposite way to what they should be.

Makes the moron's even more confused.

* DOE = Department of Enviroment. Responsible for road repairs, marking, lighting etc in N.I.

The highway code has a grey area on "intermediate" exits on round abouts
the left lane is for the first exit and the right lane is the last exit.

see Rule 186 Signals and position. (roundabouts)
When taking the first exit to the left, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise
  • signal left and approach in the left-hand lane
  • keep to the left on the roundabout and continue signalling left to leave
When taking an exit to the right or going full circle, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise
  • signal right and approach in the right-hand lane
  • keep to the right on the roundabout until you need to change lanes to exit the roundabout
  • signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want
Now here is the official word from the highway code on "intermediate exits"

When taking any intermediate exit, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise
  • select the appropriate lane on approach to the roundabout
  • you should not normally need to signal on approach
  • stay in this lane until you need to alter course to exit the roundabout
  • signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want
...............sorry to add fuel to the this one, but thats the way its written. basically its more about the road markings than the lane. Most roundabout clearly show an arrow on the road surface as to which lane to be in.

Cutting people up is a not big, its not clever, and you need eyes in the back of you head.