Chris NottBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Got banned from Alfa forum.

Got 3 month ban from Alfaowner forum mainly because of that Bored collective and that w*nker chrisd b.........................

just thought i pop back on here.......... suprised no one ever hijacked that forum like they did on here, not that i'm trying to post hoping someone will or anything....they really do have a minority of total ***** on there unfortunalty.......... Hope the ****** chrisd b still comes on here as i'm not finished with him by a long way.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    What did you do to get banned?!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Reverse Gear

Status
    ok seems petty, but basically i don't get on with a few folk on there, so they have been stirring up stuff to get me banned for a while. Anyway someone posts a joke about Mental illness, one of the guys replies to it saying 'very funny brilliant!' so i think hang on you complain if anyone says any jokes about Americans or whatever, so it starts a debte about what can and can't be posted as a joke. So i post a joke about a Qusimodo (disabled joke) and i get banned for 3 months for pushing it...... my point was (which i proved) if you can laugh at one illness why not all? And on that forum Chrisb b and Rayq are total idiots. I hate hypocracy.

****er's.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Getting banned is one thing, but 3 months? Your Alfa would have rotted away for you to go back to the forum.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ha ha......

No seriously most chaps on there are kn*bs. Anyway i'm back on there under different name so i'll waste my working day being another poster......

Think i may invent myself as a female this time, 36 yrs old.

6th Gear

Status
    MMmm she sounds hot! BWAHAHAHHA

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status
    What is it with that forum, every word I hear about it says its full of ****ers, and this isnt the only forum i've heard such things muttered!!! Im sure an invasion could be arranged.........
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickynibbles View Post
    What is it with that forum, every word I hear about it says its full of ****ers, and this isnt the only forum i've heard such things muttered!!! Im sure an invasion could be arranged.........
    Why lower yourselves to their level! Personally after the whole bored thing I had made up my own opinion of them...

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by tissuesonparcelshelf View Post
    No seriously most chaps on there are kn*bs. Anyway i'm back on there under different name so i'll waste my working day being another poster......
    Why do you want to spend time on there if you feel like that about them? If its just for technical info then you don't need to be a signed up member unless you want to post do you?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedblonde View Post
    Why lower yourselves to their level! Personally after the whole bored thing I had made up my own opinion of them...

J.
    yes that was very very strange....never really got my head round what the idea was!?

I agree with James,don't bother with them if they are such w*****s

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Why do you want to spend time on there if you feel like that about them? If its just for technical info then you don't need to be a signed up member unless you want to post do you?

QJ basically i don't care for being on there, i only use forums to mess about on at work, but that 'bored colective' bunch are idiots, and Chrisd b guy, i know i should get over it, but i actually hate the fecker, and i've never met the div....... they seem to have a bunch of folk on there who can be as hypocrtical as they like due to having high post counts, and not to mention spending an inordinatley long amont of time on there....... i found the guy who banned me on xbox 360, i'm awaiting him to return my friend request, then i can let off some abuse....pointless i know, but who cares.....

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tissuesonparcelshelf View Post
    QJ basically i don't care for being on there, i only use forums to mess about on at work, but that 'bored colective' bunch are idiots, and Chrisd b guy, i know i should get over it, but i actually hate the fecker, and i've never met the div....... they seem to have a bunch of folk on there who can be as hypocrtical as they like due to having high post counts, and not to mention spending an inordinatley long amont of time on there....... i found the guy who banned me on xbox 360, i'm awaiting him to return my friend request, then i can let off some abuse....pointless i know, but who cares.....
    Why get so wound up about someone elses opinions?
    How can you 'hate' someone who posts on a web board?
    I just don't get it...
    You have a differing opinion...so what?

Forums are full of idiots...and your view of an idiot is not the same as the next persons.

Please don't get people from here to go over there and cause bother...that's not what this Forum is about.

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

2nd Gear

Status
    A3 3.2 Q SPORT DSG Now...Edition 30 Golf GTI

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Wes G View Post
    Me too!

The forums are full of anonymous people - you never really know who anyone is! If/when he accepts your friend request - you give him abuse, then he blocks you! I don't see the point really! Don't stoop to their level IMO.
    Last edited by quattrojames; 16th June 2008 at 11:52.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yeah good points made. I am over it now, few days have elapsed so i'm calmer now. Cheers chaps..

Neutral

Status
    People - this chap is a real loser - you know the kind of person you want to run over

He got banned because he posted threads about disabled people - poking fun out of them

I can post the link if you like but - his name on AO is Gran Tourismo, so you can check out - what kind of odious plonker this chap is....

Like us on AO we are are passionate about are cars....and we came with on this site for a bit of a laugh - and on the OK of Olly K.

It was all good banter....and qudos for those that saw the funny side.

But let's get one thing straight - I don't dislike or like the chap..

I just find him extremely pathetic....as I am sure you are getting the gist..

Any way GT do your worse mate.....oh wait your mommys calling bed time what a shame....

Chris
    Last edited by Chrisd_b; 19th June 2008 at 13:33.
    Spartan#1

A Spartan never surrenders - ταν ή επί τας

The BORED No 8
    The BORED Collective

AKA Hellbound Chris

Status
    Thread locked - this isn't going anywhere worthwhile.

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten