Thank god for ABS.. RETARDED DRIVERS GRRR

Shy19s

Oil running through my veins.
Reaction score
Coming onto the M25 from the M3, on this junction you have a choice from either going Northbound towards Heathrow or Southbound towards Gatwick.. im in the right lane to go towards gatwick..
Some monkey boy decided to throw out his anchor and think which way he wants to go in the left hand lane of the southbound slip road, just as it splits.

JUST got around him with a lorry in the right hand land also.

****** idiots!
What kind of man well enough to drive a car STOPS in a motorway slip road.. where do these people come from, are they a particular breed? Is there a cure for this apart from beating them within an inch of there lives?
Not only ****** dangerous to have these people on the roads, but how stupid can you ****** be?!:scared2:

So you weren't prepared for him to stop? Even if it was a stupid thing for him to do you should still be prepared for that sort of thing.

No he was two cars ahead, we wer both shocked, and you know when your just driving with momentum on the motorway suddenly someone brakes, you brake too, but theres a difference between braking to slow down and literally stamping on the brakes. hence the "throw out the anchor comment".. just a stupid place to do it!

Totally know where you are coming from Shy, it's like being brake tested at a point where you least expect it, I've been saved by my ABS on a few occasions, so I thank the designers of ABS.