TV ads

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
There really is some tat being shown recently that Barclaycard one sticks out more than others surely the money they make from hyper-inflated interest rates they'd be able to do better?
Coca colas new one is a clever slant on the negatives of GTA making them good and the VW one with the dogs always puts a smile on me and the kids faces

It's the ones you remember that's the good ones Voors, loving the VW Polo one also, with the dog singing 'here I am here I am here I am.... ooowwww'

Yeah, but people have complained about the Polo ad as the dog outside of the car is shown 'shivering' i.e. in obvious distress. Some people!
I bet they think the dog can really sing...

People who complain about adverts should be put down. Is there a sadder activity.

I like the fosters one,have you seen the new clearasil advert about mother and daughter.Its funny first time round.
:yahoo:

yes being a ******* troll

And an immigrant to boot, you must hate me voorhees :moa:

In my previous post I was referring to the fact that people who actually make formal complaints about adverts are sad, not you, daft lad.

And an immigrant to boot, you must hate me voorhees :moa:

In my previous post I was referring to the fact that people who actually make formal complaints about adverts are sad, not you, daft lad.

Thought it was a bit harsh for you golf

by the way ****** off home if your an immigrant :laugh:

its light hearted as he was insinuating I'm against immigrants who provide valuable income to our (and their now) country Lottie

Anyone remember that series of Weetabix ads a few years ago, where the hero of the story was invincible, "because they'd had their weetabix"?

Best ever line was when a knife-wielding Brutus stopped in horror and fled after Julius Caesar turned, showed him the empty bowl, smiled and said "Ate two, Brute".

:laugh:

WIfe always turns the sound off when the adverts are on.........but the Skodas ad where they build a car from Cake, treacle and jelly is great IMHO....

Yeah, but people have complained about the Polo ad as the dog outside of the car is shown 'shivering' i.e. in obvious distress. Some people!
I bet they think the dog can really sing...

While I don't think the dog is actually in distress (of course its not, that would just be stupid for the sake of a commercial!) I personally don't think that the advert is all that pleasant to watch (not that many adverts are!!).

On a lighter note I've just seen the new BT advert with the Gremlins... including Spike! Its great when the start trashing the office! Altogether now: La La La Laaaaaa La La, La La La Laaaaaa La La!

The full, widescreen version:

[ytv]IGGhMT1Pvi8[/ytv]
Link