Grrrrrr

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Seems to be a lot of anger and misunderstandings in recent posts of late.

Maybe we are finally waking up to the fact that 2008 is going to be a ***** year for our finances and that the smoking ban(I don't smoke btw) is finally taking it's toll on those who like a drag every now and then, or the ***** weather we have been enduring since January 1st is just making us all grumpy.

Cheer up all, it's not the end of the world!...... YET!!

It's always the same this time of year. People always loose their sense of humour. And lets face it, it's easy to be a keyboard warrior...

But chin up everyone, best foot forward and all that guff.

Whats the worst that can happen this year, oh yer you loose your house if all the doom and gloom merchants are to be believed :)

J.

Well I got an email the other day and because I didnt send it on to 100 people within 2 hours I'm never going to find love and I'll get run over by a bus.

So I've got a great year to look forward to!!! :icon_thumright:

lil_coz said:
Well I got an email the other day and because I didnt send it on to 100 people within 2 hours I'm never going to find love and I'll get run over by a bus.

So I've got a great year to look forward to!!! :icon_thumright:

Ha ha i hate those things.

My 2008's going well so far, but im a glass half full kinda guy.

lil_coz said:

Conversly I have won millions, have a huge nob and have countless womeon wanting to have sex with me tonight.

marriedblonde said:
Conversly I have won millions, have a huge nob and have countless womeon wanting to have sex with me tonight.

lol Is it the Egg Card advert where when one person does something smart, another person the other end of the world does something stupid?!

Similar thing happening here!

Could be worse you might get done for throwing a apple core out of your car:asskicking:

LottieA3 said:
Well I am sad today because Indi went in to the vets earlier on an emergency, he's staying over night tonight all on his own and then going under GA tomorrow. Am really sad and miss him like crazy. So boo hoo to me.

But yes back onto thread topic, I agree Jojo. Lets all lighten up and just worry about the most important thing at the moment...my puppy.

Get well soon Indi. :icon_thumright:

Which reminds me, when's the new Indiana Jones film coming out? :think:

Hope Indi makes a full recovery Lottie! Don't worry about him not being with you - it's better that he's where he can get the best medical care...

Anyway, regarding Mr jojo's rant... I've got to say I have noticed a bit of the 'angst' he's talking about, people misinterpreting things and so on; but I've got to agree with marriedblonde - I think some of it just comes down to the time of year - a lot of people I know (outside the board) seem to be under pressure at the moment (myself included to a certain extent) - here's hoping everyone can chill out a bit as the year rolls on (...next pay-day comes, and the sun starts shining some more!)...

Regards,

Rob