2.7m new jobs created and

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
.........1.5 million went to migrant workers in Britain...announced last week
God Bless the United Kingdom
On a serious note no one wins from what I have heard,the migrant workers are paid the bare minium allowed by law and have live in squalor and the flip-side is we don't want them nicking our jobs,pinching our women (I'll make an exception and they can have mine if they want) and also most of the money is going back home so the economy doesn't benefit

Yeeeap i sotrmed out of my job in august for being treated like these migrant workers and i haven't found a full time job since. Theres nothing about, but i do see plenty of polski's driving expensive cars.

voorhees said:
.........1.5 million went to migrant workers in Britain...announced last week
God Bless the United Kingdom
On a serious note no one wins from what I have heard,the migrant workers are paid the bare minium allowed by law and have live in squalor and the flip-side is we don't want them nicking our jobs,pinching our women (I'll make an exception and they can have mine if they want) and also most of the money is going back home so the economy doesn't benefit

Yeah they send money back home for their families, but when people buy these brand new Audis the money goes back to Herr Schmit in Bavaria for him to spend on lederhosen, quality German lager and sausage, who here has a Nokia or Sony Ericsson? Top quality brands made in the UK? Er no.

You cant blame it all on people coming to this country to work, for a couple of decades we have had estates filled with people on incapacity and unemployment benefit, these people dont/cant/wont fill these jobs as they have a cushy life already, theres no incentive for them ergo we have jobs that are low paid that no one wants to do that get filled by Poles, Slovaks, Lithuanians etc.

name some quality british cars/phones I'm dying to know them

voorhees said:
name some quality british cars/phones I'm dying to know them

My point is, theres billions of pounds worth of imports that we get in this country every day/to pay for these imports money leaves our country/what Polish plumbers and fit Lithuanian Barmaids send home is a drop in the ocean compared to this.

And my point is that our ****** **** wanky goverment is saying at least they are helping the economy by spending their money here when in actual fact they probably spend 2 pounds a week to make their beetroot and cabbage soup

Doing jobs very well that our own home grown dole scum wouldn't touch with a barge pole - and your point is?

The problem is not migrant workers 'as such', but this treacherous Government, that would rather open up our Country to the dregs and criminal scum of the World, (who wash up among the few that make a legitimate contribution) than 'rebalance' the benefits system so that our "home grown dole scum" are forced to get off their drug addled bone idle *****.......!!

AndyMac said:
and your point is?

If you don't know from what I've already wrote then sorry could not put it simpler unless I had a big blackboard and some chalk

AndyMac said:
Doing jobs very well that our own home grown dole scum wouldn't touch with a barge pole - and your point is?

Agree with ya there matey! I used to work for the JobCentre and the amount of fit healthy people who couldnt be ***** to used to really hack me off! One lad had the same back operation as me and claimed he could never work again!

These 'migrant workers' and everywhere in out town, working in chicken factories, and grafting their hearts out! Fair play I say!

As for the unemployed scum who cant be *****, I say make them dig holes, make number plates, weave baskets to earn their 'jobseekers' allowance rather than being sat at home watching Jeremy Kyle, smoking smack and breeding!

voorhees said:
If you don't know from what I've already wrote then sorry could not put it simpler unless I had a big blackboard and some chalk

It was rhetorical - look it up

perfect exmaple is my women, she wanted a job in a call center just to tide her over while finishing of her NVQ level something or another but she was turned down. The call center is in the same building as i work in (IT Firm) and the very next week i see a group of about 20 polski's getting shown about the building. Not one of them could speak clear english

clear English isn't a requirement for a call centre rep now-a-days is it? ;)

jojo said:
You're right, requirements are long legs, long hair, nice cleaveage and good personality. ;)

And a 'liking' for the traditional English 'sausage', no doubt.........!!

Anyway, voorhees figures are wrong,,, it's not 1.5Million it's nearly 2.2Million of the total, or 80% Whatever you prefer...........

And of course the reason we need (according to Government figures) 2 Million new homes..........? And the unskilled labour to build those new homes.............?? It is a self perpetuating disaster for our Countryside, and our Country.

I know a Polish bloke whos working in a factory atm packing boxes for a living. He is a fully qualified doctor back in Poland, but he makes more money doing a menial job over here than he does back home. I dont begrudge people doing jobs over here.

Its the change in society. There has been quite a few nasty stabbings round here in the past few months, and every time is has been migrant familys fighting each other, which is my concern, not if they have jobs or not.

Just Plain Old said:
Anyway, voorhees figures are wrong,,, it's not 1.5Million it's nearly 2.2Million of the total, or 80% Whatever you prefer...........
Was accurate at the time.
I have a friend who lives in Hastings and all the Johny foreigners are making the job situation dire with them working for peanuts.
Its so wrong