Scum.

People like this should be put down for the benefit of the species - what if they breed

"The judge said jailing him would "do nothing to protect the public"."
What planet are these aging tossers on?

There was a really good film a while back where all the local judges met up every month and submitted a case each whereby some absolute scumbag had got off a charge on some technicality. They then voted and the winner was taken out of the food chain by their hired hitman.
Of course it all went horribly wrong but a wonderful idea - they could televise it and have the public voting (telephone scams permitting) and the money could go to the victim, with the scums dying moments put on pay per view.
Such a simple idea but I doubt it will be implemented

There is very little you can say about this sort of inhuman behaviour! What is amazing is that so many people just sit and watch it, but do nothing. I would like to think I would at the very least protest at there behaviour or do something to stop them!

But most of these ******* will get away with it...unless of course they have a rear sidelight bulb out or incorrectly spaced number plates!

AndyMac said:
There was a really good film a while back where all the local judges met up every month and submitted a case each whereby some absolute scumbag had got off a charge on some technicality. They then voted and the winner was taken out of the food chain by their hired hitman.
Of course it all went horribly wrong but a wonderful idea - they could televise it and have the public voting (telephone scams permitting) and the money could go to the victim, with the scums dying moments put on pay per view.

I think it was "The Star Chamber" with Michael Douglas.

cal1470 said:
But most of these ******* will get away with it...unless of course they have a rear sidelight bulb out or incorrectly spaced number plates!

I agree with this comment to some extent but the police, crown office and Procurator Fiscal service are all fighting a losing battle against the Lords,Judges, and sheriffs(Scotland) who are so out of touch and feel they have to try and do something to rehabilitate offenders rather than punish them.

I for one am going to a house frist thing in the morning to drag an 18 year old toe rag out of his bed and arrest him on a warrant and then charge him with a serious assault on a 65 year old man.:gun2:

I'm so looking forward to taking this wee peice of sh1t off the street, ju8st wish it was a Friday morning so he would be spending the weekend in the police cell before court.:haudrauf:

AndyMac said:
"The judge said jailing him would "do nothing to protect the public"."
What planet are these aging tossers on?

Yeah think it was a Dirty Harry film...with David Soul...might of been Magnum Force? Classic film!!

The thing is, from that pic of the bloke you could categorize him as a as a scummy ******! Perhaps a new law should be introduced that allows police to stop & question people who look like scum to check they havent been up to any scummy type activities! They pretty much do it anyway so why not make it more official!!

Watch "Falling Down", will make you laugh at how you can associate with him. I personally think these people should be taken out back, lined up and shot with a single bullet through the line, wouldnt want to waste ammo now. Almost makes you want to become a vigilante... *Dons underpants on outside of trousers*

gkf9 said:
Yeah think it was a Dirty Harry film...with David Soul...might of been Magnum Force? Classic film!!

Not quite. It was The Star Chamber, as I posted earlier. Magnum Force has a similar thread, with the police officers - one of which was indeed David Soul, in the days before Starsky and Hutch - acting the vigilantes.

("in the days before Starsky & Hutch") - Gaw'd, just how old am I?!

Totally sick.

Hope this guy gets raped in jail and some one says 'This is YouTube' material.