Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Beer God

Status

Con Artists on Pistonheads

Arggh! looking for a cheap vw diesel (anything really not fussed), was trawling Pistonheads and saw a few I liked, a couple were really cheap so emailed the owners with a couple of questions. The first to reply said he was in Italy and he had the car while working in the UK but couldnt drive it properly in Italy as it wasnt LHD which is understandable, I emailed him saying I was going to be in Italy on the 9th could i come in person pay cash, pick it up etc afterwhich I got replys with the old I live abroad, I ship it to you, you send payment via escrow/western union etc etc from him....

Then got similiar answers from a couple of others, anyway reported these to Pistonheads adverts guy but they are still there on the site....
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

2. # ADS
    ADS

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status
    Excuse my language but I personally think all criminals are a bunch of ****ing lazy ****s who should get a proper job and be grateful for the life they've got, not look for shortcuts to get a better one by making someone elses life a misery!!

Apologies again for language!
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!