slow left turners

treblesykes

Reaction score
people... who.... take.... ages ....to.... turn ....off ....the... main... road... even when ...the ....road ....ahead...of ...them ...is ....clear. Just slowly creeping around the corner making me change down a gear for no reason.

Annoying, but not quite as annoying as the people who pull out infront of you, but accelerate at the speed of a snail instead of puttin the foot down a bit so you dont have to hit the brakes.

Or absolute numpties who think an indicator is a god given right to just move out on the motorway, even tho you are right beside them and have to nearly put yourself into the barrier to avoid a nasty coming together - as happened to me on the M77 on monday. **** never even stopped despite causing another 5 cars to nearly plough into each other and making me blow a tyre at 70mph. *******

How about slooow right turners? you know the ones, they have to go accross moving traffic to get to their drives, so the wise thing todo would be to wait for the road to be reasonably clear, or go for it quick!. But nooooooo, the one's I bump into see a gap(usually in front of me), they proceed to turn, then slow to almost a stop, to reduce the impact of the wheels hitting the low kerb. At this point, I'm braking for my life from 40mph... :wtf:

I really hate it when the car in front brakes and then indicates its intentions at the last moment.

Worse still are the ones who feel the need to pull out to the right before they do a left so they don't have to turn 'sharply' but remain oblivious to the fact that a car passing the one that's turning has to take evasive action like slamming on the anchors or swerving to avoid - now that should be an immediate points on license i reckon!
I find that it's mainly women and old folk that are to blame

Driving standards seem to have dropped to an all time low, where seem to ultra aware of idiots either moving over for no reason or just pulling out in front of you !
Had this friday night on the M66 silly oblivious to me behind her (or what around her ) and moved into my lane when I'm just behind her (front about 2 foot from her back bumper) , Completley ignored my lights and horn and just moved out (did indicate - after starting her manover) still unsure why as the left lane completly empty ! Ended up having to swerve around her using the left lane ! (possible in her blind spot ??)
Was still feeling a bit shook up / annoyed as to what happened Fri night and some old duffer decides to pull out of a right hand turn when I'm parallel with the turn ! (possible confused DRL with flashed to go ??)
Been taught that its always best to evaluate your driving - especially after any incident to see if you did anything wrong or could have done some thing better - but completley confused by both of these incidents !

Richard

or worse still are the cyclists who try to undertake you while you are turning left....