Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    In Audi Heaven

Status

People who dont indicate at roundabouts!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !

Drives me insane!

You must know the scenario, your waiting as there is a car to your right, then they turn left!

" If you were indicating you moron I could of gone"!!

Morning Everyone!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Rollin on boost mother hubbards

Status
    Amen brother.

6th Gear

Status
    Mate, i had a BMW behind me all the way home from work last night and he didn't indicate once. (I notice these sort of things!)

Obviously didn't affect me but that sort of **** really winds me up.

I'm sure it's an option to have your indicators removed as a factory option on a Beemer.
    S4.

My BM is fixed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch
    I'm sure it's an option to have your indicators removed as a factory option on a Beemer.
    I think its an option to have them fitted actually mate.
    Chris

The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

Boydie
    i see it all the time

mainly BMW owners but also big audi's and rep cars

the only time i dont indicate is when there is no one there

other than that i would indicate all the time

another thing to set this rant off.......... FAST LANE HOGGERS!!!!!

drives me fcuking nuts - assholes sitting in the fast lane at 50-70mph with nothing on the outside

there may be times that i want/need to go over 70 (just) so move out of the fecking road

i had a woman one time sit in the fast lane coming out of belfast at 50mph in a corsa c - i flashed the lights and indicated at her, didnt move, did it again, didnt move - had to undertake and give her "the look"

she was wearing 2inch thick glasses, breasts up over the steering wheel, completely oblivious to her surroundings, car full of crap! how can somone like that be allowed on the road!

In Audi Heaven

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie
    i see it all the time

mainly BMW owners but also big audi's and rep cars

the only time i dont indicate is when there is no one there

other than that i would indicate all the time

drives me fcuking nuts - assholes sitting in the fast lane at 50-70mph with nothing on the outside

there may be times that i want/need to go over 70 (just) so move out of the fecking road

i had a woman one time sit in the fast lane coming out of belfast at 50mph in a corsa c - i flashed the lights and indicated at her, didnt move, did it again, didnt move - had to undertake and give her "the look"

she was wearing 2inch thick glasses, breasts up over the steering wheel, completely oblivious to her surroundings, car full of crap! how can somone like that be allowed on the road!

Idiot drivers!

On another note, can we elaborate on the breast please!

marks out of ten? pictures?

Boydie
    it would be a minus scale im afraid

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie

Couldn't agree more Boydie. I do about 150 miles a day on the motorway and see it all the time. Drives me nuts. Take last night as an example - followed a Punto in the fast lane at 65mph for more than 10 miles before the dozy bint behind the wheel finally looked in her mirror and saw me and a line of cars all waiting to get past. She then had the cheek to give me the bird as I went past! Shocking behaviour.
    Black 2.0TDi 140 Sportback S-Line

Beer God

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IDUA3
    You must know the scenario, your waiting as there is a car to your right, then they turn left!!
    Germans just dont get roundabouts, russian roulette with people pulling out nervously and not indicating, people parking on the edges and having picnics in the middle...
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

Status
    More dangerous is the growing trend for people to go all the way round bigger 2-3 lane roundbouts in the outside lane.
    This is the direct result of traffic lights on roundabouts, it never used to happen, and now there's a whole generation of idiots on the road who don't know how roundabouts actually work.
    I've nearly collected about a dozen idiots in the left lane going right when I'm in the middle lane going straight across. It's got to the point when I'm seriously considering buying an old banger, unregistered uninsured and just spend a day barging these arseholes out the way. Unfortunately they wouldn't learn a thing from the lesson. These are idiots who've probably never had an accident in their lives but seen lots in their rearview mirror from the chaos they cause.
    Who are these people?
    I don't know anyone who drives like that, I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who drives like that! It's like a sub breed of driver put out there just to piss everyone off.
    Last edited by AndyMac; 25th April 2007 at 22:40.

Administrator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    I think its an option to have them fitted actually mate.
    My thinking exactly fella! When my mate Breezey bought his first Beemer I promptly posted him some bulbs - I'm not sure he was amused though!

I just don't see the point of not indicating, at the end of the day it doesn't cost anything and surely it's not possible to let too many people know where you intend to put your motor next...

Regards,

Rob.

My BM is fixed!

Status
    As andy says, buy a ****ty old transit flatbed and carve people up all day...
    Chris

The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

4th Gear

Status
    My personal favourite is the crappy little roundabout on the M1 J13. I used to do that one everyday and without fail you'd get people turning right from the left hand lane to go onto the M1.

Status
    I actually cannot "not indicate", it's just a reflex, same goes for not dropping litter, and engaging the clutch when I start the car, just the way I was brought up I guess.

Rollin on boost mother hubbards

Status
    Same here AndyMac, its just an automatic thing. I never think "hmmm shall I indicate this time or not?" I just do it. Only time I become concious of it is when its stupidly late at night and there's literally no one else around I'll realise this and maybe not bother, other wise its just automagic.