James May

H

Hot Stuff

Why cant my mates understand why I love James May...there all into Richard who is lovely,but I like James. They just think hes a scruffy sod. I think he's a babe. I always will.:nyah:

each to their own..

JamesMayQuaker.jpg

Im a girl and James May has a girlfriend so he cant be gay. I love his vunerability,his sexiness and the way he is soooooooooo cool.:wub:

My MD was married for 30 years and has 4 kids.

He now lives in Brighton with his boyfriend.

Interesting but I think James likes women too much. I once knew a man who became a woman and then wants to be a man again...thats sad.

I dont look like that...im a cutie. I find that remark very insulting. What kind of women like Richard or Jeremy? James is a very intelligent kind caring man who hasnt got a head thats too big for his body...he's not smug and he's not full of himself.:blownose:

Hot Stuff said:
I dont look like that...im a cutie. I find that remark very insulting. What kind of women like Richard or Jeremy? James is a very intelligent kind caring man who hasnt got a head thats too big for his body...he's not smug and he's not full of himself.:blownose:

He's **** ugly but "beautiful inside"....pah!

Thats sooooooooooooooooo rude. I love the way he looks he's really cool. :slap:

Did anyone see on Top Gear on sunday night how he really ****** off Lemar...

Lemar ended up getting out of the car called him a jerk or something like that!!

The next thing you see is May's Face about to cry haha what a big girl.

dgannon69 said:
Did anyone see on Top Gear on sunday night how he really ****** off Lemar...

Lemar ended up getting out of the car called him a jerk or something like that!!

The next thing you see is May's Face about to cry haha what a big girl.

Dude, you do know that its all fixed don't you?

Whatever it was still un comfortable to watch...and I know the way some of you on here take the **** out of James...thats not put on is it??

Hot Stuff said:
Whatever it was still un comfortable to watch...and I know the way some of you on here take the **** out of James...thats not put on is it??

Ok love now you're starting to look a bit psycho...