Crash test dummy g/f!

JayB5UK

Reaction score
After deciding to ram someone up the **** about a month ago and ruin the front bumper and foglights on her 306, I noticed some more bleedin' rash on the N/S rear quarter of it last night.

We parked up at the local, were leaving it there for the night after walking to the Curry House, anyway, she goes in the offy for 10 fags and I notice either a wall scrape or red/orange paint on it! Couldn't tell cause of the yellow street light but I am sure she has glanced something. It's a mystery to her so I hope not some poor ******** car!

Got a great defence now for saying NO when I next hear "can I take your car it's so nice to drive?" LOL.

I won't even say the words women. Or drivers in the same sentence. !!

Funny how they never seem to notice though isn't it..??

A friend of mine is forever scraping the sides of her car. Her ex is a painter and is totally fed up with having to repair it all the time. Its a good job they still get on well.

But as long as its her own car mate its easier to cope with.

JayB5UK said:
After deciding to ram someone up the **** about a month ago...
1701barrymoreb.jpg

Sinny, yeah. She would have noticed if it was mine! She'd be in the shed for a week!

Silver, hilarious but libellous I reckon. I won't tell Mike though! We must have the same SOH.

The car ramming is even better. Some poor chavvy in a "sporty thing with a big spoiler" was on her case for ages, didn't wanna claim! dodgy, but then tried it on saying there was all this bumper damage £600 or so, and said "oh it'll be written off but i've spent 13 grand on it" Tosser.

Wanted her excess in cash but I told her to tell him she'd claim and he **** himself and hasn't been heard of since.

Mine does but shes been told if she, scrapes even a wheel just keep driving don not come home LOL.

aye.. one of my wheels got it on Sunday night by the missus :'(

luckly the tyre was not touched.. worst about it was, i was sitting in the car feeling so ill, then when i happened I didnt even have the energy to get annoyed.. lol