Answers To Posted Questions

Lowlife

German Hardcore
Reaction score
Why are some people incapable of giving you an answer without being patronising or condesending? I don't claim to be an 'expert' nor do I know everything about cars/ICE, otherwise I wouldn't have asked a question would I? Surely its not necessary to be sarcastic when you answer...

Sometimes people get a bit smart ***** i agree, and when you have a genuine problem it an be frustrating.

It can also be amusing tho lol.

I know what you mean. If you post a question its because you genuinely dont know the answer. And while to some people it may be obvious there is no need to talk down to you while not answering it anyway.

eg. Well its straight forward enough..!!

If they dont want to help they could quite easily keep their mouths shut. And while the comment ay be funny, it doesn't help the person who posted the question and can just make them feel more stupid. There's no need for it..!!

LOL

It's the same on every forum m8 ;)

New people will always come along and ask questions as they generally need help!

Yes there is a search but it's not to much trouble to just answer a simple question(If you know the answer)

Totally agree! I think the ones who give out sarcastic comments are really frustrated.. (possibly in everyway)..

Similarly why do people posting questions, either argue with the answer or change the question half way through the thread. Think these people deserve a bit of sarcasm as they've wasted everyones time.

Mods and admin have a right to be sarcastic! Its in the rules, lol...

Pretty sure it's me.
Hardly rant & rave material.
Please bear in mind it takes a damn sight longer to provide answers than it does to post a question.

@Blue_Turbo@ said:
Mods and admin have a right to be sarcastic! Its in the rules, lol...

Well said :applaus:

@Blue_Turbo@ said:
Why are some people incapable of giving you an answer without being patronising or condesending? I don't claim to be an 'expert' nor do I know everything about cars/ICE, otherwise I wouldn't have asked a question would I? Surely its not necessary to be sarcastic when you answer...

Seems you've answered your own question...

Who's the smartarse now? hehe...

:lmfao:

Rev-head said:
Is everyone having a dig at Ess-Three here ???:laugh:

That was a bit uncalled for, was it not?

Why do I get singled out for the flak?

Right...
From now on I'm not posting replies to anyone...you can waste your own money and make your own mistakes.
And if anyone who's posted on this thread even farts in the wrong place I'm going to ban you.

Now who's being sarcastic? :gun2:

(quote) And if anyone who's posted on this thread even farts in the wrong place I'm going to ban you. (quote)
parp

@Blue_Turbo@ said:

do a search