Objects that "Teleport2 themselves...

28v6

How many times is it that you've went to your pockets and discovered that they've mysteriously moved into the opposite pocket?

Your hands are full of shopping, you KNOW that you put them in your right hand trouser pocket, you've to lock the car and.........

The keys have moved to the other side, or jacket etc...

OR

You go to the cash line, you know your wallet is on your inside pocket of your jacket, its your turn at the machine and.................

IT'S MOVED!!! To some other part of your jacket/clothing...

Why is that? No I don't have Alzheimer's ........yet, (Who are you again, what day is it?) but it just always appears that the objects "Teleport" themselves to some other part of your body....

Don't you just hate that.....:mad:

Mr D, have you've forgotten to take your pills again!?!? :think::moa:

or you've taken too much... and you've gone completely doo-laaaly.. :wacko:

Now there, H thats not nice:asskicking: ... get off Robs "lap"top and do something decent instead...:redface:

I have an OCD where i need to keep certain things in certain pockets otherwise i painic and think i have lost them.

Wallet - left side **** pocket of whatever trousers/jeans etc i am wearing.

Car keys and house keys - right side front pocket of whatever trousers/jeans etc i am wearing.

Mobile Phone - left side front pocket of whatever trousers/jeans etc i am wearing.

Anything else can go anywhere as long as these things are in the correct pockets! Anyone else have something along these line where they put stuff in the same pockets?

I always put keys in my back pocket, I tend to unlock the car and put the keys back in my pocket. I put them there so when I get in the car I sit on them and it reminds me where they are, other wise I panic I've lost them! Paranoid about losing keys...

Tend to leave wallet at home and just take whichever card I'm going to use (don't normally carry that much cash) but it still goes in the same front left pocket. Otherwise, pretty much same as you Beerzo!