Whoops, Ive broke my bumper!

Jaywoo_A3

Reaction score
whilst rushing around in the dark last night i reversed straight into my next door neighbours car, the worst part is it just marked the bumper on her car and it has cracked and scuffed mine where ive had it all smoothed:motz:
But to add insult to injury i woke up this morning to a flat tyre as well with a screw in it.:sob:
I knew i should have got my reversing sensors fitted when i got them.:whistle2:

The only good point is that the flat tyre has spured me on to getting my new alloys, and that i might as well get the back bumpoer and front bumper spayed at the same time now.

Now thats bad luck!
I managed to reverse into a pillar that was only about 2 foot tall so now have a scratch on my bumper. I have one of these scratch repairers coming to sort it this month sometime!
hope yours comes up ok.

Jaywoo_A3 said:
whilst rushing around in the dark last night i reversed straight into my next door neighbours car, the worst part is it just marked the bumper on her car and it has cracked and scuffed mine where ive had it all smoothed:motz:
But to add insult to injury i woke up this morning to a flat tyre as well with a screw in it.:sob:
I knew i should have got my reversing sensors fitted when i got them.:whistle2:

The only good point is that the flat tyre has spured me on to getting my new alloys, and that i might as well get the back bumpoer and front bumper spayed at the same time now.

Now I know why you ain't arranged our Midlands meet mate lol.

Unlucky man, hope you get it sorted soon!

Cheer JoJo, should be sorted soon, good job i kept some money saved for a rainy day (or weekend:sadlike:)
Im still upset that my audi came of worse than a Peugeot 206?