Crashed my car today

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Like a dumbass I took my eyes off the road for 2 seconds and the bloke in front of me decided to do a quick stop to turn right, I look up and BANG! i drove right up his ****.
His Mercedes was totaled, but my car don't look that bad!

*****, its always that moment where u get distracted by somethin that the guy hits the brakes

31012007108.jpg
31012007109.jpg
31012007110.jpg
31012007111.jpg

No luck man...........hope it is a clean affair and car is back to normal soon

silver75 said:
blonde or brunette?

dont joke ! i nearly did the same thing tonight. and she turned out to be a munter.....would've been totally gutted if I had smacked the car in front.

Anyways, I cant believe the merc ! I reckon thats the build quality audi are always talking about

Audi 1 | Merc 0

Least it takes care of them god awful white lights on that Merc!

Aldo said:
Least it takes care of them god awful white lights on that Merc!

LOL-Jus noticed they are the underside of the lens lol, you did do a good job on it!

Hope you get it sorted with ease.

Is that an ambulace I see in the back ground of one of the pics??
Everyone alright?

Feel for you, hope you get it sorted soon.

Oh dear! did exactly the same leaving Birmingham City Centre mid December! It was a MERC i hit too albeit a V plate! I've had to fork out the 600 quid to have my bonnet replaced and bumper sprayed myself as i foolishly went TPFT. Won't be doing that again. It's the most common type of accident i believe.

Ambulance? who's claiming whippy then?

I came of worse than the Merc who just had a 2 foot scratch across his bumper. But then my car did dip when on the brakes which is what knackered my bonnet. Lights weren't touched.

A4Quattro said:
Like a dumbass I took my eyes off the road for 2 seconds and the bloke in front of me decided to do a quick stop to turn right, I look up and BANG! i drove right up his ****.
His Mercedes was totaled, but my car don't look that bad!

Men drivers!:moa:

sickener mate hope you get it sorted quickly and insurance co dont give you grief

id put money on that merc having been shunted before and jigged out

Tell you what though, my neck actually hurts like hell. The seatbelt pretensioner gave me one hell of a cuddle.
Whiplash claims are for pussies.

Nightmare fella!!!!

the audi doesn't look too bad though.

hope your alright

Did he indicate. I have a mate who did the same as you did. The insurance company took the guy in front to court as a few witnesses said he just braked and turned. Judge said it was his fault and my mate kept his no claims. Be very careful with wiplash, it is a nasty one, you may still feel the effect years after, something to do with the muscles being torn. Think the the Merc is a right off.(bag of crap anyway)

:puke:

Hope u ok mate, your audi aint that badly damaged good 2 c. that merc is **** didnt handle that bump well at all. good luck wiv sorting out the claim.

Did the driver of the black N-reg C180 with a boot spoiler offer you any of his "stash" to "not go through insurance"?

A4Quattro said:
Tell you what though, my neck actually hurts like hell. The seatbelt pretensioner gave me one hell of a cuddle.
Whiplash claims are for pussies.

Really?!!? I just got offered 2.8k for a shunt some blonde rep whore gave me a while back. Free money, i won't say no.

Not really free though is it? Everyone ends up paying in the end through increased premiums. Plus it was my fault so who would I claim against?....

The ******* in the merc for being in my ****** way!

I'd be careful, i got another warning for swearing today. :haudrauf:

The language police are on the prowl again!

******* nightmare.

Chris! Gutted for ya mate!

Hope you get it sorted with the minimum of fuss bud - and try not to enjoy the ford too much!

Regards,

Rob.

FactionOne said:
Hope you get it sorted with the minimum of fuss bud - and try not to enjoy the ford too much!

Regards,

Rob.

1x Ford = Ragged

silver75 said:
:sign_pics:

sadly not, but she wasn't all that.

i remember the first thing she said. "i've been driving for hours"

LIKE THATS A ******* EXCUSE! TAKE A BREAK BITCH!