MY BOSS IS A W***ER

just thought i'd share that with you all

Dave
    1.8T A3 --- AmD RR @ 195bhp, 18" Pollished RS4's

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    My boss is actually very nice, still very much a businessman but a genuine decent guy.

Doesnt help you mate lol, but they do exist
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    My guv'nor is a camp gay, but he's also a very cool boss.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

6th Gear

Status
    He isnt super-camp is he? i find super-camp people very annoying.

Your normal guy who happens to be gay doesnt bother me, but im sorry novody is born with that stupid whiny voice - you know the one i mean, thats put on!
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

Uber Post Whore

Status
    My boss is ok.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Until he pisses me off.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Aye you know it makes sense

Status
    My Boss is awesome he's just given me another seven quid an hour as a raise!!!!!!!!

Not to shabby eh?? so hes a top man this week

6th Gear

Status
    My MD is gay as well but he only came out a few years ago.

He was married with 4 kids aged between 25 and 31!

His boyfriend is ultra camp, it was all a bit weird when he came out but he's cool.
    S4.

2nd Gear

Status
    mine is holding me back from doing my job in so many ways and it pisses off other ppl in the company as well... he just purposely is been a tit bit we hav no idea why.

Maybe cus i have a better car than him!! (he owns abeemer estate ) he he

Dave
    1.8T A3 --- AmD RR @ 195bhp, 18" Pollished RS4's

28v6
    Quote Originally Posted by dgannon69
    mine is holding me back from doing my job in so many ways and it pisses off other ppl in the company as well... he just purposely is been a tit bit we hav no idea why.

Maybe cus i have a better car than him!! (he owns abeemer estate ) he he

Dave
    Dude don't go there ... Don't get me started .... You even share the same name as me ... Feck! I'm not sure now did I post this thread earlier, ****, can't remember now....

But what I do know is this...

1/ British Management today can't find its ass with its own hands... the majority of ****ers that elevate themselves to the top of the pile is unbelievable....and they get away with it, earn more dosh and have more perks than you... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

2/"Promote to the level of incompetence" He couldn't do his job in the first place.. now he's been promoted to running the whole company... WHY???

Do these people not know that its other peoples lives that they are playing with... and without their contribution He wouldn't have a company to run??? They have their own agendas and walk around in their own wee world OBLIVIOUS to whats going on in the company... I've had one ask me "How come you know more than I do about what goes on in MY company?" Reason: I tend to treat people with respect, not walk around like an arrogant Richard Cranium, oblivious to whats going on around you, thinking the company is MINE, my little Empire.... USELESS TWAT!!

See now you've gone and done it... Hope you're gonna buy me a new shirt now, as I've just shredded mine.....
    Last edited by 28v6; 26th January 2007 at 17:04.

1st Gear

Status
    My Director is a bird

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    My director sits on the fence.. I think he's ok - but the heads of departments think he's useless. My line manager is a w4nker and he gets away with everything!.. dunno why cos everyone knows he's a liar! and cannot cover his tracks.. yet he still gets aways with things.. strange one that!
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

28v6
    I had this one before and the only answer was that he had something on the Director.....Either that or he convinces the MD that he's extremely good at his job NOT!