Old Wives tales!

L1 HCS

Reaction score
Everything happens in threes! does it really?

Today was a really crappy day.

first my boss.. he said he arranged a meeting for me to go and meet consulting engineers tomorrow - but in actual fact he only partially arranged it! I may aswell organise everything myself!

then my car - it was chugging.. uh-oh.. realised it was low on oil and power-steering fluid.. had to ask a colleague to drive me to Halfrauds to get some oil blah-de-blah.. then realised I should've bought it in GSF! - would've been so much cheaper!!!!

Then to top off the ****** day - my ex gives me grief!!! :scared2::scared2::scared2:

Rant over! :gun2:

Shoot da bitch :gun2:

Set about the boss :nunu:

Flush the car down the loo(or maybe just halfrauds) :Flush:

And have a beer! :beerchug:

typical woman driving the car without oil in it.

My dad used to have an Audi 80 back in the '80s and my mother drove it for a week with the oil light on, needless to say it broke down. Permanantly.

at least I checked the oil! :moa:

btw went to that meeting today, what a shambles my boss is a first class dickhead. :banghead:

Ahhh .... See now there's the problem...

a/ He's a first class Dickhead ...can't call a woman that now can you...

b/He's earned the rights and privileges of that post...Cos' he earns more than you...

And what have you got to show for it all...

A near knackered A3 because you were to busy fretting over the bosses incompetence...:no:

:rolleyes: :shrug: :3sadwalk:

Ming Blue said:
at least I checked the oil! :moa:

btw went to that meeting today, what a shambles my boss is a first class dickhead. :banghead:

It really has me bamboozled as to how these utterly incompetent numbskulls can get into such a responsible position. You have to just learn to shut off or you'll go insane with frustration!

A4Quattro said:
typical woman driving the car without oil in it.

My dad used to have an Audi 80 back in the '80s and my mother drove it for a week with the oil light on, needless to say it broke down. Permanantly.

I was once phoned to go help a female friend out and I was crippled with laughter when she told me she thought the oil light was a watering can! No prizes for guessing what happened to the engine. :ermm:

Peloton said:
I was once phoned to go help a female friend out and I was crippled with laughter when she told me she thought the oil light was a watering can! No prizes for guessing what happened to the engine. :ermm:

You are joking! what did relevance did she think a watering can had?

Now you see why a lot of cars say STOP in big red letters when something critical happens

Peloton said:
It really has me bamboozled as to how these utterly incompetent numbskulls can get into such a responsible position. You have to just learn to shut off or you'll go insane with frustration!

Very true. p.s. The way he behaves is very much like David Brent.

A4Andy said:
Waiting for the warning light doesn't count, Dear. ;)

I didn't wait for the warning light. I clearly forgot to check it. :crying:

Ming Blue said:
Everything happens in threes! does it really?

Today was a really crappy day.

first my boss.. he said he arranged a meeting for me to go and meet consulting engineers tomorrow - but in actual fact he only partially arranged it! I may aswell organise everything myself!

then my car - it was chugging.. uh-oh.. realised it was low on oil and power-steering fluid.. had to ask a colleague to drive me to Halfrauds to get some oil blah-de-blah.. then realised I should've bought it in GSF! - would've been so much cheaper!!!!

Then to top off the ****** day - my ex gives me grief!!! :scared2::scared2::scared2:

Rant over! :gun2:

I know the feeling when the crap comes in triplets!

Gutted you had a woeful day! :(

Gotta love bosses and how they continually manage to stuff things up as if it was their first day on the job!

I'm not sure I agree with the fun being poked about your oil issue. I try to check my car's fluids at least once a month, but there have been times when I've just forgotten and found everything worryingly low - thanfully I've never suffered any problems though *touch wood*. The worst is when I realise that instead of the mileage I expected to have done since I last checked, I've actually racked up 2500 or something and not had a look :ohmy:

...And try not to worry about your ex, they're always numpties - that tends to be a contributing factor to how they become an ex in the first place, so you can't expect anything more than that. Just try to remember that, and that you're better off rid - someone who really loves you can't be with you while the ex is. It's the people around you now who really care!

Hope you've had better days since!

Regards,

Rob.