BMW Drivers

Lowride

Reaction score
I`m not quite sure what getting behind the wheel of a BM does to ppl, mainly males but it changes them. All of a sudden they think their 'bad' and have to drive like complete a55holes

Here`s a few examples of bad driving by BM owners. I was coming back from Milton Keynes a few mths ago on the M1. The traffic was really heavy and three cars undertook me, all of them were BMW`s!
I was in the middle lane and when it slowed down a little they had to undertake, they are so important, you should never try and stop one from getting where they need to be

I was driving along a 50mph road yesterday morning and one came screaming past me at what must have been 70+. Funny thing was when I got to the lights he was sat there waiting... speeding got u nowhere!
Just prior to that I was waiting at a roundabout to go left, a BM came from the right and using both lanes it goes straight on and then again over both lanes and up the dual carriageway like a race track

What do I do when I see a BM behind me? Pi55 them off as much as poss cuz its my way of getting back at them for being w4ankers. I`ll slow down if I`m on a normal road. If I`m on a dual carriageway with one behind me I pull alongside another car and go at the same speed

I live with one of them, but i couldnt agree with you more.
Experienced them twice over the last week on the M42.:gun2:

exellent, keep up the good work! they are typiclly sales reps or managers who know sh!t all about cars and think having a bmw makes them the best. people buy 3 series for the same reason as sheep follow eachother, - they dont know any better. BMW make great cars i admit but i would'nt buy one because i dont want to be labelled as a big headed *****. they're like a 15yr old kid with the latest mobile phone. tossers.

add Passat drivers to the list, will you? Have lost count of how many of these drive just like the worst beemer drivers, whenever they see a nice audi, desperate to get past or prove that somehow their car was the better choice.. Ive even had it while parked in a car park, a guy got out of his passat to tell me that it was just the same as my audi under the bonnet but had saved £thousands by comparison, and walked off looking more smug than your average french bloke.

I confess I had a 3 series for a while (better now), but the treatment from other road users is appalling, was a big factor in getting rid.. but Id never even consider a passat now.. no redeeming features, and clearly driven by twats who would have bought a beemer if they could afford it. grrrr.

Bascule said:
add Passat drivers to the list, will you? Have lost count of how many of these drive just like the worst beemer drivers, whenever they see a nice audi, desperate to get past or prove that somehow their car was the better choice.. Ive even had it while parked in a car park, a guy got out of his passat to tell me that it was just the same as my audi under the bonnet but had saved £thousands by comparison, and walked off looking more smug than your average french bloke.

I confess I had a 3 series for a while (better now), but the treatment from other road users is appalling, was a big factor in getting rid.. but Id never even consider a passat now.. no redeeming features, and clearly driven by twats who would have bought a beemer if they could afford it. grrrr.

AYE, we'll have less of that, my other half isn't that bad lol. :racer:

I still want a 120d, even if it makes me drive like (more of) a ****, drove one last week and thought it was brilliant! :wub:

Add some volvo drivers!!!!!

Our town centre is full of speed bumps, very severe ones too, whilst drivin through the town on saturday, with my missus and the little un in the car, I was slowing down for every speed hump and crawling over them, see the car pics you'll understand why, whilst the volvo driver behind me seemed to find this irritating and felt the need to have his horn button depressed and his light flashing at every speend bump:motz: , whilst in between spee dbumps he was waving at me using his two fingers, as you can understand this ever so slightly enraged me LOL, and took all the persausion from my missus not to got out of the car and have an adult discussion with the guy:slapped: , so to accommodate the gentleman i was forced to drive right through the busy town (4 miles) at around 20MPH which he found even more distressing i pulled into the petrol station at the end of town and he drove passed waving again!!
But wouldn't stop and talk to me LOL

Some people eh??? LOL:angrymod:

Another fine example of the typical BM driver was yesterday morning. I decided to bike to work, waiting at a crossing, lights go to red and a car stops directly in front of me so I can`t go across even though I have a green to cross. What make and model car was is?

BMW 3 series driven by a woman, she moved forwards as I mouthed obscenities at her

I used to bike to work but stopped it due to three or four near misses, and about a half dozen kicked off wing mirrors LOL.

I think the government should make everyone who drives cycle everywhere for at least one day, it would raise cyclist awareness.

LottieA3 said:
My hubby bikes to work and regularly says he's nearly been hit (BMW driver).

The other day we saw a bog standard BMW, I cant remember the actual model but he had stuck the M3 "M" on the back, I was like *****!

But they are all idiots. Its even funnier because I bet none of us let them out of junctions??? :p

I think they're all secretly jealous of us Audi people and they really actually want one.
:haha:

:yes:

Why do they stick the M sport badge on infront of the 3, leaving the 3 in it's original position and taking the 18i badges off?! Like it isn't obvoius or anything! Maybe it gets them an extra 50bhp??? :think:

Waiting for NSD to make a few comments as he is part of the dark side

I was going to start a new thread but saw this.

I got to work a while ago, and now i am in a very bad mood.

The usual "banker" of a 530 sport driver in the right lane at a roundabout, me in the left turning left and he shot out around me cutting me up turning left, I got along side him at the next roundabout and offered him a coffee, but he did the "I'm looking straight ahead and i can't see you so i didn't do anything wrong"

Makes my blood boil. Why put us both at risk to save 10 seconds of travelling time.:no:

I actually owned a 330 coupe sport for about 10months and it was a lovely car but i dont ever remember driving like that, I actually used my indicators and didn't have my fog lights on all the time like most!

Dont get me started on X5 drivers!

Rant over.

Perhaps make this a sticky thread? Every forum should have one! lol

Yours must have had the optional extra of the indicator stalk, most dont come with them as standard! LOL;)

Lowride said:
....I was in the middle lane and when it slowed down a little they had to undertake, they are so important, you should never try and stop one from getting where they need to be...

... What do I do when I see a BM behind me? Pi55 them off as much as poss cuz its my way of getting back at them for being w4ankers. I`ll slow down if I`m on a normal road. If I`m on a dual carriageway with one behind me I pull alongside another car and go at the same speed

Why were they able to undertake you 3 at a time? Lane hogging were we?

Frustrating them only encourages them to take more risks, endagering you, them and anyone else nearby.

Your proposed behaviour behind the wheel is a catalyst to their errant driving. Your driving would seem to be as much a part of the problem as their attitude.

Personally, if I see someone in a rush I'll let them crack on, just as I would expect them to do for me.

The only cars I refuse to let pass are Mini Copper S'. Gay Car of 2006 and totally ******* ghey. :no:

I was driving to work on Friday and I saw an X5 waiting to turn across my lane and go down a side street. Only problem was that I had loads of cars in front of me and loads behind, none of us were going to let her out

It made me so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burn in hell BM drivers

They're now so common it's hardly surprising someone driving stupidly will ultimately be driving the ultimate driving machine.
Basically the Cavalier of the millenium, driven by the same self important "business" twats desperate to get home to their toytown houses to watch Dragons Den on their huge Plasma. Such a cliche, but so true.

lol...

I was a ****** prior to having my BMW... It was the Audi that made me what I am.

BMW drivers dont indicate and drive fast but Audi drivers indicate at the last minute and pull into the lane anyways whilst driving fast - even if the space is not big enough.

So I think its fair to say both and all drivers are knob ends.

Lowride by acting a knob back by slowing them down etc, you are just as bad...

A few years ago (I'm still on therapy) I got ran off the road by a BMW Cab that pulled out of a junction on me I ended up parked up the verge about 10 yards off the road. This wasn't so bad (he wrecked my Cat!) but the B****rd only went a drove off without stopping.
So (heres the good part! sort off) I jumped back into my car and chased him up the road through the village,through a speed camera and up to some traffic lights.he stopped so I jumped out of the car and the b****rd ran the red light, at that point I thought it had got a bit much so let him go, but a bike was following me and asked what happened when I told him he said if he caught him he'd kick the door! :) .
Anyway when I rang the police to report him they told me as there was no witnesses they weren't even coming out !! So I had to buy the new Cat before the next MOT ;)

I know you are all going to say you shouldn't have chased him, and your right, but I was so furious that he didn't stop to see if I was ok ! My car ended up parked at an angle on the verge!:banghead:

filipharvey said:
I bought a BMW 530 yesterday!

Sorry

:whistle2: :) (It's ok really I'm still on therupy and that helps me cope with a friend driving a 3 series cab!)

You all know what BMW stands for --- Better Make Way !!!

Les 51 said:
Quickest ever ownership of a car ?:ohmy:

Yeh, only had it a week. Made a few hundred quid on it though, and had a bit of fun too! Unfortunately, the thumb was pressing hard into my forehead, so it had to go. She is Audi, Audi, Audi.......!

I must admit I do like BMW's, especially the older ones, E34 5 series in particular.

Saying that, I was brought up to love Audi's, ever since my Dad bought a brand new Audi 90 2.2 back in '88!