roadworks!

SteveS

S6 avant
Reaction score
well just looked out of the lounge window today to find that the whole street is being dug up. can't park outside my house, can't get on my drive, and until i ran outside and moved it the f*cking animals were quite happy to dig up the road right next to my immaculate paintwork and they don't give a sh!t. they have put ballards up next to cars even though it windy as hell! ive now got to park in another street or risk damage that they will deny doing. To top it off they told me it will take 3 weeks! well they wont be getting any cups of tea from my house!!:banghead:

Complain to the council. The electric main blew up outside my old house and it was dug up for about 4 months, talk about taking the ****. They had to lay a steel plate like a drawbridge so we could get through our front gate, but the mud was unbelieveable and it got our carpet all ****** so we complained and got some compo to pay for the cleaning.

I don't know, cups to tea (with something else in it), could be good!

i have complained, well my girlfreind did (she's nastier than me) mainly because they blocked off my drive completly, then dug up the road and left it! after i had to wait for them to fill it in so i could get my car out (which is now covered in sh!t) i then refused to park it 2 streets away and had to make them move the barriers. Ive told them if theres one single chip or scratch on it then i will do everything in my powers to make them pay for it, and ive got 3 weeks of this! i have now bought a car cover which i intend to try and get them to pay for! worst thing is, we've had no letters and they did'nt even knock the door before they dug 100m of road up and left a trench across our drives!