Rave :) - Random Coffee

Ming Blue said:
in the car?
...either that or his kitchen's really big! :laugh:

Erm, I think the total distance travelled on my coffee-trip the other night was just over 450 miles. What's the furthest you've done for a brew?

Regards,

Rob.

450 miles for a coffee?? I hope it was worth it! ;)

joost said:
Where the hell did you go? Columbia??
Not quite bud :laugh: - it was a bit of a disjointed route around what seemed like the entire UK mainland!

missm said:
450 miles for a coffee?? I hope it was worth it! ;)
:lmfao: Yup :) Had a great time out and about, plus the weather wasn't so bad out on the roads so I could've done 900 and still had a whale of a time! :) I thought 450 miles was going to be my record for a night's driving for a while but I managed to beat it NYE - four towns and 530 miles! :w00t: I think I should buy something for my car now, it deserves a treat after almost a thousand miles over two nights! :laugh:

Regards,

Rob.

well my random tripper has to be going to cardiff from up north in scotland, about 900 odd miles in a day just to go and pick up a set of wheels a couple of months ago

also on christmas day went to manchester for a kebab about 500 ish miles just for the fun of it :icon_thumright:

must be nice wheels? got any pics?

Obviously you lot don't drive much for your jobs, I drive every day and its kind of lost its appeal now. Before I had a job driving all the sodding time, I loved it. Now its just tolerable. I'll just about drive the 8 miles to Bluewater to get some ground coffee to drink at home... 450!

haha I love doing this somtimes too, but never been further than about 100 - I normally go about 20 miles to fleet services to drink a cuppa tea and eat an eccles cake then blast it back home again :D quite often though my friends and I will just look at a map, pick a random town we've never been to before and just drive there :D have a pint then come home. "one pint reviews" we call them, in fact we must start a website :)

guys/ladies.. been anywhere for anymore random coffees???.... whats yer fave coffee? and where?...so far I've been here there and everywhere:blahblah1: and my fave coffee is Caramel Macchiato x:icon_thumright:x

I only ever pimp down to my local Starbucks for a coffee, but I've driven 700 miles when I nipped out for bread and milk. That was in my 182 Cup.

Although I do drive out to Milton near Loch Lomond for M&S Butterscotch Cookies and coffee when I'm just off night shift and unable to sleep on my first night off.

Quite often I'll find myself in Crianlarich almost by accident. :whistle2: