"lol"

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Sorry but I hate this term. I really reall do. I can never bring myself to type it... surely in this day and age, with plefora of smileys available this term should be made redundant? Im even starting to get it in texts too...:mad:

heh, its when you start saying it in sentances at work is when you know its bad.

The boss said something the other day and I went LOL and she went what ?!?!!?

I said...nothing...

Olly_K said:
heh, its when you start saying it in sentances at work is when you know its bad.

I said...nothing...

lol lol lol:yahoo:

Olly_K said:

I said...nothing...

You are spending waaaay too much time in front of the computer screen my friend.:jester:

I hate it. Along with the terms, piccy, proggy, 'puter and the like.

People that use these as a matter of course should be executed for the betterment of the human race. :gun2:

lol.JPG

silver, you and i may actually agree on this one, how do you get the pictures or as you call them "smilies", queens english for me as a general rule

I don't even know what it means.

Or most of the other abrieviations that people use on this site.

And what the **** does ROFLMAO mean?!?!?!?

god_thats_quick said:
I don't mind LOL too much or the others along that lines, but i do HATE the "owned", "pwn3d", "O RLY" and general text speak ***** that seems to be getting more and more popular on the internet.

Yeah, some of my younger colleagues that went school after the Tories were removed from power text me complete b0ll0x sometimes, makes me feel old....

I don't mind the lol's & stuff but the text speak is just getting out of hand. I spoke to a mates younger brother on MSN the other day while he was away from the PC and I couldn't really make anything out. There was all sorts of "dat's" and "eva's" along with a whole plethora of nonsensical words. :think:

I thought it was a bit strange when Michael Jackson was waving that baby over the edge of that balcony, he usually just tosses them off.

What's blonde, got six legs and runs through Michael Jacksons dreams???

Hanson.

smitch said:
What's blonde, got six legs and runs through Michael Jacksons dreams???

Hanson.

thats really good smitch, got anymore? :redface:

Sorry.........:sorry:

They're pretty bad.

What's the difference between Gary Glitter and football???

Your missus is more likely to let you take her up the football.

I'll get me coat........:undwech: