Ladies and shoes???

TDI

Reaction score
The amount of women i have seen walking about with new shoes and not bothering to remove the barcode/price sticky from the middle of the shoe is amazing what's it all about??? maybe some of the ladies on the forum here might enlighten me, are you that excited that you forget to remove before wearing the shoes/ boots??? :-/

What about people that don't remove the sticky label from sole on the inside of a new pair of trainers? You know, the one that tells you what materials the various parts of the trainers are made from. Maybe their minds work in the same way.

batwad said:
What about people that don't remove the sticky label from sole on the inside of a new pair of trainers? You know, the one that tells you what materials the various parts of the trainers are made from. Maybe their minds work in the same way.

True didn't think of that one good point dude

You mean on the bottom of the shoe?

How on earth do you get to see that? Is there something you are not telling us TDI?:whip:

All the girls in my office are wearing them 3 quarter trousers. I think they are a bit strange but horny in a way too. They look like the sort of trousers Oliver Twist would have worn.

Plus the boots are coming out a bit more now it is getting colder, now them I love!!!!:sex:

Are you not getting any mate? Keep your chin up that Sharon from Singapore might pop up again later!!!;)

john2garden said:
All the girls in my office are wearing them 3 quarter trousers. I think they are a bit strange but horny in a way too. They look like the sort of trousers Oliver Twist would have worn.

hobbit trousers I call em

out clubbing Ive noticed a lot of girls wearing hotpants over the past few months.. thats one look I hope doesnt go out of fashion.... :drool:

I've noticed the label thing too! They maybe try them on in the shop & just keep them on once they decide its a yess.....?

Hot pants should be in some sort of Hall of Fame. So should knee high boots. & those strappy tops that point to their kebab with the sides of their waste showing. aaaah the joys of the female anatomy :superman: :sex:

TDI said:
The amount of women i have seen walking about with new shoes and not bothering to remove the barcode/price sticky from the middle of the shoe is amazing what's it all about??? maybe some of the ladies on the forum here might enlighten me, are you that excited that you forget to remove before wearing the shoes/ boots??? :-/

Some women just forget about it cos they can't be *****, but I try and rip the barcode/price sticky off.. but sometimes they're just stuck there for dear life, so I colour it in with black permanent marker (if the sole is black).. if its another colour then I'm there for ages scraping the barcode/price sticky off and it gets under my nails :whistle2:

While we are on about it, why is it perfectly OK for a woman to have 150+ pairs of shoes, some costing 200 quid or more, and yet they complain that I have 9 cars? It's not as though I spend a load more on having a stackable plastic box with a picture on the outside to keep each car in!!!

150vs 9..... hmmm let me see....:blackrs4:

Ming Blue,

Thanks for clearing that one up, good to hear atleast you are trying to remove the price tag/ barcode.

john2garden said:
How do I insert a picture I have got a great one of hot pants?

God someone please help this guy post the pic of hot pants!!!!!

TDI said:
God someone please help this guy post the pic of hot pants!!!!!

Uploadyour pic to
http://imageshack.us/

Then copy the url from imageshack when its uploaded and add that here using [ img ]http:\... etc....[ /img ] (Removing the spaces after and before [ and ] as these were used to display it here...

Hope that makes sense

Cheers Hop!!!

Heres another

untitled2dm7.jpg

Hubba Hubba Hubba - Glad to be of service my man - definately worth it. Nice one John....

Excellent! :hubbahubba:

And Ming Blue now you know the effort isn't lost. People do notice. :o.k:

& you're welcome Batwad. :)

Just though I would bump this up, after all the womans body is more interesting than politics and the like.:think:

john2garden said:
Just though I would bump this up, after all the womans body is more interesting than politics and the like.:think:

good man...

pics? :confused:

lol @ slitz, I wonder how long it took them to think that up.

Hall of fame, no?
pic24272.jpg