Sky InsuranceEM Tuning

Thread: Nanny state

TDI
    1st Gear

Status

Angry Nanny state

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/5402462.stm

scum like him should be sent my way, i'd smash him in with my bare fists, forget sending him to prison waste of tax payers money!
    A3 TDI Sport 00
    A4 TDI Sport 04 Alacantra, Fishscale alu trim, GmbH bodykit, 6 speed box.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Gonad

Status
    Its a joke, they should cut off all his genitals. What kind of sick ba$tard does something like that. None of the news is good at the moment, people getting stabbed, kids getting shot in America. Its can be a really depressing world we live in.

Worse thing is about someone like that is they will serve time in prison, probably get out early then be 're introduced' into a community where no locals will know of his past.

TDI
    1st Gear

Status
    john2garden,

your right mate it's a sad state of affairs at the moment, the world is no longer a safe place as respect/fear does not exist anymore. :-(
    A3 TDI Sport 00
    A4 TDI Sport 04 Alacantra, Fishscale alu trim, GmbH bodykit, 6 speed box.

Status

Angry

The worst of it is if you were to bump into this chap and stamped on his face a few (hundred) times injuring him,the police would make you pay dearly as its a pc country with too many hairy fairy politicians.
    when a sex offender is released we should adopt our cousins across the pond ways of dealing with them...tell everyone who lives near them who and what they have done making them outcasts

5th Gear

Status
    Sub-human maggots like that have no right to live in a decent civilised society. (not that ours is at the moment)

In an ideal world he would get sent to prison, where he would be horribly abused and beaten by his fellow prisoners every day, for at least a couple of years, then allowed to commit suicide. Only because it wouldn't be fair for anyone to do more time for murdering him!

Sadly that's unlikely to happen, so the best we can hope for is that he does actually kill himself before the bleeding heart Liberals let him out on parole in about 4 Years time.........
    In my personal opinion

Big Ron

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old
    ... then allowed to commit suicide. Only because it wouldn't be fair for anyone to do more time for murdering him!

Sadly that's unlikely to happen, so the best we can hope for is that he does actually kill himself before the bleeding heart Liberals let him out on parole in about 4 Years time.........
    imo thats the easy way out for him, I say let him live every last day of his life behind bars, same with huntley, he wants to commit suicide... if you let him then he has "escaped" his punishment if you get me

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

6 pot AP

Status
    out of order sick b*****d
    scooby for now

RS4 next

5th Gear

Status
    Silver75

If you could be sure that he'd spend every last day behind bars, then to some extent I agree.......... but on the whole I think I'd prefer to see his sort suffer and die!
    In my personal opinion

6 pot AP

Status
    scooby for now

RS4 next

My BM is fixed!

Status
    This is worse than sick, its ****ing depraved. That guy ought to be put in prison until he is dead, which if I had my way wouldn't be too long.
    He should be put in with the general population and not hidden away in some soft-touch cell where he gets looked after and given "rehabilitation workshops" and "councilling". Importantly of all, he's protected from the other crims that would surely stich him.

It makes you sick when an 80+yr old woman is banged up in general population for not paying her council tax.

I have never commited a crime and I don't really understand the mentality of these sickos. IMO all criminals should be euthanised this includes scummy families and chavs.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    IMO all criminals should be euthanised this includes scummy families and chavs.

Bit harsh maybe....................... but hey,,,, let's not rule it out!!
    In my personal opinion

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Some good points here.

How about a trip down the amazon river, using this guy as live feed for the proper pond life.

Maybe cutting off his fingers and toes for some light fly fishing, then calves and muscles for free throwing to the crocs, then lower his body down for the piranhas to have a gorge.

Then string his body up for some of the local nightlife to feast open his open wounds....

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

5th Gear

Status
    Well some sort of corporal punishment should be used on guys like this, fff in Iran a girl was beheaded just for sitting on her boyfriends lap.

B6 A4 1.9TDi 130Bhp, 18" RS6 Reps, iPod ICELink, S4 Grill, S4 Door Flares