spiders in wing mirrors

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
i hate every morning specially this time of the year spider web surronded in my wing mirrors then plastered on my window as well ****** annoying! :scared2:

yep, i can confirm at 150+ they ******** are still there !

Yeah, they can be a right pain to squiish!

actualsize3.JPG

BTW, this is a real life size pic of a bird eating spider.

THAT PIC SHYTES ME UP, DEFO WONT LIKE ONE OF THOSE BIG *** SPIDERS STUCK IN MY WING MIRROR!

nooooooo i hate spiders ! even the little ones !
have to get the wife to catch them then she chases me around the house with it in her hand !

Olly_K said:
have to get the wife to catch them then she chases me around the house with it in her hand !
Olly, no one on here will ever be frightened of you again. You threaten anyone with suspension, they'll just PM you a reeeeeeely biiiiig spider pic, LOL!!!!!!!

My Sportback is parked next to a hedge on our driveway, and every morning in summer I always walk through a spider's web just to get to the driver's door, then spend ages trying to wipe it off my face and clothes!
:slapped:

jdp1962 said:
Olly, no one on here will ever be frightened of you again. You threaten anyone with suspension, they'll just PM you a reeeeeeely biiiiig spider pic, LOL!!!!!!!

rofl !

Olly_K said:

lol. You pussy.

Hey, and no one wind Olly up at the AmD day with any trick spiders, ok.:think: :sadlike: :eyebrows: :sly:

confusionhunter said:
Ive tried blasting the buggers out with a pressure washer but the fecker still lives on!!!! any suggestions?

Only one thing for it, your going to have to change your wing mirrors!

:laugh:

My mate is in Afghanistan at the moment and he is paranoid about some spiders out there (may be the camel ones).

But the male comes and bite you while your sleeping and you dont feel it. The done even show up as big marks just like little red spots.

Then the female comes and lays eggs in you and before you know it baby spiders are coming out your leg!!

I've got a spider in my drivers side mirror. Frickin nightmare when i go away offshore for two weeks cos the thing goes mental and spins a web over half the car!

confusionhunter said:
Ive tried blasting the buggers out with a pressure washer but the fecker still lives on!!!! any suggestions?

Catch a dady long legs..... (nuf of them about at the moment)... place in spiders web and when the little fecker comes out lunch after sensing the DLL trying to escape - a simple flick of the finger may do the trick ;)

I was staying at a mates down south a couple of weeks ago sorting out his new studio pooters and when I was leaving his other half started to air her disgust about spiders in the mirrors. I mentioned that I'd been meaning to pull the glass out of mine and remove some of the more stubborn ones which had moved in when my car was sat idle for a while.

Bit of a foot-in-mouth moment though, guess what matey ended up getting told to do to the mrs' car! ...And I've still not shifted mine.

Regards,

Rob.

They love the heated mirrors, They don't do no harm, I picked one up in Italy last year, and then he cam all the way back to Uk :)

Aldo said:
They love the heated mirrors, They don't do no harm, I picked one up in Italy last year, and then he cam all the way back to Uk :)

That's just not right dude. How is he going to meet Mrs. Pider when he can't even speak the language?

You guys reckon you've got a problem?!?!
Well triy this one, I'm a gardener, and I got in my car this morning to find my steering wheel covered in a web! The offender was sitting right in the middle! What on earth it thought it would trap sitting with on its web inside my a3 I'll never know! Anyway, I evicted him sharpish! Must have been on me when I got in the car! uurrgh.

Jan

OutLore said:
That's just not right dude. How is he going to meet Mrs. Pider when he can't even speak the language?

LOL-The rest of his family will come across and visit him! :)

Well we are feeding two outside our office on a waste bin daily with flies and dll we are catching. Seriously cool watching the yellow striped legs of our little matilda killing the flies. Sad I know but she is cool. I'll get a pic tomorrow when the backstard rain stops.

Ok, I thought I had evicted all of the little cretins. I was driving to work this morning when he absailed down in front of me! I tried getting him but He crawled up and tucked himself just above the roof material where it meets the windscreen! Little ******! argh!!

They will eat all the daddy long legs though!

We have the camel spiders out here at work in the Sahara, they tend not to bother with people and stuff. But if you walk or run towards them (I have not tried this, but I will take the word of the person that told me) they will not run away, but run towards you...

When they bite you they inject you and make the area go all num and then start to eat you..

Not heard of anybody being attacked by one of these in years.. well the 6 years I been working out here.. just pleased the UK does not have any big nasty ones