My nokia N70

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
This is my 1st Nokia after a series of pony ericssons... OMG this phone is so schit it makes my blood boil.. :mad:

1st of all the damn camera thing keeps flicking open and taking random pics of the inside of my pocket :photo:

2nd Despite me putting the phone on keypad locked everytime I go to make a call its on t-mobile webtalk (WTF is this and who the f%#k uses it?)

....the damn charger wont charge my phone unless the friggin wire is in a certain position which means I cant move the phone whilst charging... and now USB cable doesnt appear to be working.

This phone is schitter than my £30 pay as you go Siemens brick that I had 55 years ago.

I've got an N70 and it's okay, although twice in six months it gave up on me (couldn't make or receive calls/texts). 2MP camera is good though. I've emailed some pictures from it to friends and they were amazed they were from a phone!

silver75 said:
1st of all the damn camera thing keeps flicking open and taking random pics of the inside of my pocket :photo:
i get this :)

the usb cable seems to work when it feels like though.

I've had mine for around 9 months, still trying to get use to the thing, the OS it's running is too slow which sometimes does my head in, and i occasionally have problems trying to call out.
It's not a bad phone, but still annoying!

There is a major design fault on the latest Nokia USB cables, I have 2 of them...

1 works... when it wants
The other I donated to Biffa

ive never had much luck with nokias too, on a sony sricsson w810i great fone anit had any bother up to now, just bought a 1 gb memory stick off ebay 10 mins for 17 quid delivered, result :jump:

I was looking at getting the N73 so I can put tomtom on it ( nice big screen) but after this phone I dont know. Im always telling people "dont buy the N70" but it looks so nice people get sucked in...:sadlike:

Symbian phones are still a bit iffy, especially orange and t-mobile ones as they have a network firmware rather than the generic nokia one, try getting your phone firmware flashed to the latest generic version, then you'll see the phone as nokia intended. That useless oange homescreen gets ditched, what a result!

My N70 was perfect after I had it flashed.
Now I have the N80, its good except the keylock comes off in my pocket because it slides open and closed.